Thread: My Toys! My Toys! My Toys!

My Toys! My Toys! My Toys!

Giz just loves her toys and as I have said, that is the very first thing she does when she gets home, every single time... runs to her toys and digs to make sure they are all there and to get her favorite one. I have never seen a kitty that loves toys as much as she does and she entertains herself for hours, playing with "her" toys!

I have to confess to Gary, that her most favorite toy of all times and the one she searches for first is one that he sent a long time ago. She loves that thing and it is still holding it's own, even after being drowned in the water bowl a number of time..does water "refresh" that Canadian catnip?

Here she is digging out more toys Auntie Kim sent her from Nashville, I think her favorite one in the bag was that mouse since she always pulls that out first.

I love watching her play, she flips and flops and her movements are beautiful with that wonderful fur of hers, I could watch her play all day!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awwww... I just love all of these photos. She seems to come to life right before my eyes! I bet you just smile and gigle when she's doing that, because THATS what I'm doing here simply looking at the photos.

I would give her all the toys in the world to see her have such fun!

Is that another kitty behind her?

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Ohhh you looped little cutie you! All nipped out again? I agree that Gary's kitty pot has to be the paws down favorites of many PT kitties.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

We ahve a smile on Our Face that Our Toys still so appreciated.
    What a shame,that the Gift Bags I sent on December the 5th,still havent arrived.
    Thank You Post Offices,for losing those Presents.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Laura, I just love Giz!!! She is so beautiful and how wonderful to see her enjoying her toys! I'm glad she likes the neon green mousie! Those Canadian toys are hard to compete with!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Edwinas secretary, yes, that is Amy in her kennel/bed where she is staying most of the time now.. that'll have to be another thread when I can talk about her...(no need for more toys, they have a BUNCH and I am constantly coming up with ideas on new ones.)

Gary, you sent them a package again? Do not be discouraged that it is not here yet.. HURRICAN KATRINA is still bugging us with her effects, mail is having to be rerouted all over the place that normally went through New Orleans and everything we got or sent, went through New Orleans. (then again, it could have arrived already as I have all mail sent to Rie's house and Chester and Annie snatched it and are refusing to share it... Annie almost snatched the first ones you sent and Rie couldn't figure out why!)

catnapper, smile and giggle? Try just busting out laughing a lot! That silly clown is hours and hours of the best entertainment ever invented!

Kim, she loves that green mouse because she can snag it in her nails and
    S-L-I-N-G it all over the place, then chase after it. She has a good paw for slinging things and can sling things across the room.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a cutie she is. She always reminds me of Peanut with her fluffy cuteness, and now she reminds me with her silly mousie antics too.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Great photos.Looks like one happy kitty

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

What a doll!!!! She sure has fun with her toys.

I enjoyed the picture Laura!!!

From Decker with Love