Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvelous Milly

Marvelous Milly

Congrats on being our special COTD! You were in a very dangerous situation when your Mom found you. There can be no doubt in anyone's mind that you are in the perfect home with the perfect parents for you. They moved so they could adopt you! Now, that is LOVE! Guess you know that you are also beautiful...just a precious little kitty. I hope you get a new toy or some treats on your special day. May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. It has been a pleasure to meet you.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow

Your Milly is a Dilly

Milly looks like the picture of contentment, hugging her little toy. She has magnificent markings. You and your husband must WONDERFUL people to go to all that trouble to rescue a little kitten. I'm sure that she loves you to pieces!

Milly, reading your story brought tears to my eyes; anyone else would have given up trying to snag you in that awful garage. Then, not being able to have pets, taking you to a shelter, and then finally, finding another apartment where pets are allowed, all in a WEEK? All I can say is your purrents love you very deeply and I can see that love is returned, twofold.

You must have been so scared all by yourself, not knowing what was happening to you. Poor little girl!

But, now you live the very best of lives, happy, safe, and content in your new furrever home with loving purrents.

Congratulations to our Milly, a most deserving COTD, and COTD everyday in your meowmie's and pawpie's hearts!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Milly this is one of the most touching rescue stories ever! You purrents knew it was love from the very beginning. And now you are in the senior league of beloved kitties: a Cat of the Day

Enjoy your day bringing love and happiness to your family

Aw Milly, you're a beauty and what a wonderful story of how you were saved! Your mom and dad are the greatest! Congratulations on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

True cat lover

Milly, you are so very lucky. you were saved from all the bad cars. it is so wonderful how your humans got a new home for all of you so you can live together. we wish you and your humans all happiness. congrats on being cotd. you deserve it.

I am REALLY impressed with your parents, Miss Milly!!! They found a new place to live so they could keep you!!!! WOW!!! As I read the COTD's stories, my heart is happy to know that there ARE humans out there that go above and beyond for the cat that they rescued or adopted or that the cat decided to call "home." It is nice to know that you are now very spoiled, and why not, don't you deserve it?? HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Millie - what special purrents you have. That they moved JUST so they could adopt you says so much about their character and substance. You are a very lucky kitty. And so many toys you have! You are very spoiled, too.

I hope you have a very wonderful COTD and take care of those wonderful purrents of yours!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Its not Many Guardians that wouldmove just to find thier Cat a Furr Ever Home where she would be welcome.
    I dont know what I would have done,if they had made a fuss about Pouncer and Mr Scrappy.
    And Milly is such a Gorgeous Girl,the Unattached Toms are setting thier Caps for her.
    And they All Send a Mighty Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO Milly the Magnificent COTD!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Milly

What a beauty you are!
    I love that wonderful picture of you with your teddy! ♥♥♥
    You look a lot like my cat, Grandma. She has me wrapped around her paws just like you do your family!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that's devotion - moving for a cat, I love it! And we can all see why - what a beautiful and most sweet kitty you are! You even had the powers to convert your mom to a kitty lover - too cool!
    Congrats to BEAUTIFUL MILLY!!

Oh dear Milly! Talk about having your humans wrapped around your paw!!! What a heartwarming tale of rescue, unconditional love and "conversion!" Finding a new home that would welcome both your humans and their furkid...now that's what I call commitment! I loved reading your most inspriatiional Cinderella tale, dearest, beautiful Milly! You were truly heaven sent! And God bless your wonderful humans for moving moving heaven and earth to give you the forever home you so rightly deserve! How well they have been repaid their great compassion and kindness! Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Milly, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Hugs and kisses to you sweet baby girl! Milk your well earned day on center stage for all it's worth!

Sweet Milly, it is a joy to "meet" you. Glad your purrrrsons loved you so much they changed their lives for you...happiness shared! I have a feeling you will have a very happy life! Congrats on being a most special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Watercolor paintings of cats, dogs and more - visit http://www.carterartworks.com

Funny how unusual circumstances seem to sometimes work out just right for everyone involved, isn't it, pretty Milly?! I'm so glad those that rescued you were soon able to provide you with a home and lots of love and care, our precious and most deserving COTD! Enjoy your special day and the rest of your life with those that destiny brought to you, Milly!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Now we know who the luckiest cat around is. What beautiful eyes. Many more loving years to her.