Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: OMG, my hubby rescued a kitty!!!!!! Big news!!!

of course, first thought is pet talk? where you gotta share news/flashes!!

oh I thank your hubby! and for god sending snoopy over to meow by bernad's car and for you to feed, guard, love & keep her... aren't you thinking to?

welcome little one, snoopy! fuzzy hoofie, you're just as special as many of us and so glad you were under the bushes at a right time, waiting for a good furrever home!!

that picture of snoopy snuggling in your arms, I would just do the same!! AWWW. can you bring belgium over here please..

maya, inka, zazou and snoopy getting along are just the greatest thing I heard!! I too pray for her cleaved, hoping she's not in pain at all -- finish what you start and we'll be waiting!!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

2. Oh Lut! What a precious, precious thing she is! And so smart too...having found the perfect man to take her to her perfect home!

Salute To The Human Of The Day!!!!!

OK, I just wiped the tears from my eyes, cleared my throat, and blew my nose, WHAT A STORY!!! WHAT A HUSBAND!!! He went above and beyond the call of rescue!! St. Francis is extremely proud!! Lut, you and the kitties have trained him well to have done something wonderful like this!!! You definitely were meant to have this special kitten, just look how the older cats seem to have accepted the little one!! Barry(my husband)has always said that our cats "come" to us, and in your case, it certainly was so true!!! Much happiness with the new little girl!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a story to start off Sunday morning (7:55AM)! She's certainly a lovely kitten, hope the vet reports are all good.

Wow, Lut, what exciting news. She is adorable!!

Awww what a sweetheart. lol her name should be piglett or something to match her paw.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    Awww what a sweetheart. lol her name should be piglett or something to match her paw.
    LOL! That was what my son suggested too. But why emphasize her handicap? I prefer to call her SNOOPY, which means "little treat" (Snoepie) in Dutch!!

Yes, my hubby is well trained . He didn't like cats at all when we got married! Now he LOVES cats!! Little Snoopy sure melted his heart right away . No no, he is NOT available, he is MINE
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Aww Snoopy is adorable! That so wonderful of your husband the rescue her and bring her home to you I'll be sending prayers that everything comes out ok with those x-rays.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    LOL! That was what my son suggested too. But why emphasize her handicap? I prefer to call her SNOOPY, which means "little treat" (Snoepie) in Dutch!!
    Thats how I felt about the name Flutter- I felt it accentuated her half leg.

I am pulling for this little one and hope and pray that the chest thing is no big deal! Prayers and fingers crossed from over here in the USA.

She's adorable!!! I hope that she'll be fine and it sure looks like she's already been accepted by her 3 older sisters. You sure have a wonderful husband.

I can't add anything else to what everyone has said, but your husband is a SAINT! That darling little girl is so lucky that she picked the right car and the right man!!!

Snoopy is beautiful and she is surely a gift from God.

Hugs to your sweet hubby and lots of scritches to Snoopy!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

We are Praying that you will say that this is Your Number Four Cat,as there is no where on Earth that Snoopy will find a Better Furr Ever Home,with three Potential Mommy Cats to look after Him,Snoopy has found Cat Paradise.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my, she just fit right in, didn't she? Snoopy, you are one lucky baby! Thanks for keeping us posted, paws crossed that the chest X-rats don't reveal anything serious.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I forgot and nobody else mentioned it yet... Better warn the little doll that she is NOW a PET TALK baby and will have to endure being photographed for her fans, be able to recieve gifts from her fans and accept prayers and well wishes from us as well. Let her know we do not care if her little pawsie is different, it is that sweet little face that stole our hearts and ANY cosmetic differance she has is blinded by our love for her.

(I am so thrilled by her being found that I have been back here off and on to sneak more peeks at her.)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    LOL! Yes, my hubby is well trained . He didn't like cats at all when we got married! Now he LOVES cats!! Little Snoopy sure melted his heart right away .

Heheheee clever clever Mommy and kitties -!!!! Funnily enough I never used to be a cat person - now give me them over people every day

little snoopy honey has melted my heart from a-furr so your family's hearts must just about need wiping off of the floor!!!

give that sweetheart a big kissy kiss fromme please xxx
    Laura