Thread: Hi Blackjack!!

Hi Blackjack!!

What do you know? A girl named Blackjack and a very beautiful girl at that!! We loved reading of your wonderful protective relationship with little Adam. How nice it is for your family to know what a good job you're doing watching over him. It sounds like you're a very smart girl too BJ. You've mastered alot of tricks in your short life. If we lived on your block, we would love to pet you too sweetie. How about some good belly rubs for sure? It's a great pleasure to meet you this morning young lady and we wish you nothing but fun and happiness on your big day today. Please tell Adam to play with you all day and give you some extra special kisses from us!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Blackjack!

Blackjack it sure does sound like you and your boy have a lot of fun digging in the sand, wrestling and playing hide the bone
    It's no wonder all the neighbors love you!

Hope you have fun today on your special day sweetheart!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Blackjack, what a beautiful, shiny girl you are...and what an angel to be such a good friend to Adam.

Congratulations sweetheart, and enjoy your very special day.

Hi Blackjack......You are a beautiful baby. I just love your black hair. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
    LHCamry

Hello BlackJack,

My, you are as sweet as you are beautiful dear girl. I have a
    black Lab mix as well. I'll bet you two would have a ball playing in
    your sandbox. It is a great pleasure to meet you today and offer
    my congratulations on you special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. I
    wish you a long happy & healthy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a gorgeous girl you are Blackjack!!!! Your face is so unique and beautiful and your sleek, black fur is brilliant! It was so nice to read about your relationship with your boy Adam - he will never ever forget you - but of course you'll have many more years of happiness together! Congrats to BEAUUUUUTIFUL BLACKJACK!!

You're very pretty Blackjack! Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Greetings beautiful Blackjack! You know sweetheart, I have a black Labbie friend and her name Is Blackjack too! I can't imagine Adam having a more loving best friend than you, precious Blackjack! How very lucky your little brother is to have a loyal, protective, fun loving best bud like you to grow up with! My heart melted when I read of your very special bond of friendship, sharing everything from bones, to the sandbox to the bed Now that's a pal!

I'll bet the whole neighborhood, all of your adoring friends and fans, are so excited to see you honored here today Blackjack, you are just the sort of doggie we humans had in mind when we coined the phrase, "man's (or woman's!) best friend!" Big congratulations to you beautiful Blackjack, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day! I hope you and Adam and your proud Mom and Dad are all enjoying a very happy, extra special "top dog" celebration Hugs, kisses, woofs and wags to you Blackjack, from me and my Lab Star

Blackjack

Congrats on being our special DOTD! I personally love your name...however, you look more like a "Velvet" with that gorgeous fur coat you wear! Just beautiful...your face is so sweet and loving...No wonder your family treasures you. How nice that you and Adam are such good buddies. May God bless you with good health and many years of sand box playing!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Hi Blackjack! You are a very pretty girl. I hope you had a great day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!