Thread: Might Be Adding To Our Family..

Might Be Adding To Our Family..

My mom has been looking for another dog for a little while now, about two months. She really wanted something small, but I don't think that's going to happen (once again) unless she actually comes and looks at dogs that I pick out. Whenever I tell her she needs to come look at this one or that one, she never does and they get adopted. I would prefer a large dog anyway. We were looking into Vizslas, and Vizsla breeders, but can't find too much around here (and we don't really want to pay more than $400). She also said yesterday she wants a Border Collie...and I could of almost hit her for that, I won't let her get one, I really don't have enough time for one. Anyways, I've gone to animal services the last couple of days with my co worker, and today I finally was able to go in the back kennels and look around-I found a GORGEOUS Boxer/Rhodesian cross female, I absolutely fell in love. She's been there since late November, so I'm curious why she hasn't been adopted yet. I think my mom might take a look at her with me, I'll find out. But I would love to add her to the family. Here's a picture, she is un-named.

If not, we'll probably be able to find something else.

Wow! What a super combination! I wonder why she hasn't been adopted. I hope the kennel is honest enough to tell you why she hasn't been spoken for. She looks like a sweetie. What a pretty girl.

I've been Boooo'd!

She's beautiful! And look, she's smiling!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Yes, she's a pretty girl! I hope it works out.

Look at that smile! I hope she finds her forever home.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Aww I hope it works out! She is definitely posing for the camera..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

aww she is absoulotly a cutie and just love that cross!!! shoe sounds like a great girla nd I wonder why she has been there so long! good luck.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

thanks. I'm sure she's smiling on the inside-but that's actually her bite. She has a very big under bite, haha. On that subject, would a severe underbite be a big issue later in life?

Quote Originally Posted by areias
    thanks. I'm sure she's smiling on the inside-but that's actually her bite. She has a very big under bite, haha. On that subject, would a severe underbite be a big issue later in life?
    Does her underbite stick out of her mouth all the time? I'm not certain if it'd be an issue for her later in her life or not.... sorry I'm not much help!
    I think she's really beautiful and I hope it works out!!