Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bay Area's own Monte!

The Bay Area's own Monte!

I know you live 45 miles north of here, but you could pass for one of the sacred cats at the Egyptian Museum here in San Jose! Congratulations, you beautiful blue-eyed hunk!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Monte

Gosh Monte, you are a beautiful pussy cat. My Monty was COTD in November and I also have an Oscar too. Sounds like you would get on with my lot, so if you ever feel like leaving San Francisco and coming to Scotland - there is a home waiting for you. Congcats on being COTD!

Congrats to you Monte!! You are one gorgeous hunk!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Afraid of tea bags and bananas!!!! Monte, you had me in stitches me up this morning!!! I think you really went sent to your family to provide a constant source of amusement, and you are doing just that!!! Besides all that, you are very handsome, and O THOSE EYES!!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Monte, what handsome kitty you are! And treats are your favorite thing, why doesn't that surprise me? Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Monte, you handsome looking boy! Come live with me, honey, and I'll give you all the treats you want!!

Love your story; you are quite a hunk! There is nothing better than a vocal cat!

Enjoy your day and congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Monte,you are a striking Cat,the gorgeous markings and coloring making you a delight to see.
    And you have such a Purrsonality,believe me its not many Giuardians that want thier Meezers to talk more.
    The Found Cats,especially My Meezers send a Very Vocal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW to Masterful Monte COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Monte, your pic is just exquisite - you're quite the handsome Meezer for sure and a joy to meet. What a happy go lucky, fun boy you are! It is obvious that your purrrrsons adore you, and have given you a happy home! Live long, Monte - you are a purrrrrrecious Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Please help the hurricane orphaned pets - can you foster? transport? send food to shelters?

Monte!

OH OH OH what a HANDSOME and ELEGANT boy you are! You rule the household with your wonderful winning ways, and well you should!

You are COTD every day in your furrever home!

I just want to reach in and HUG you.

Congrats on being COTD!

Hello, Monte! What a striking fellow you are. Love those pretty eyes of yours. I had to giggle at your aversion to smells. You sound like such a funny little guy.

Congrats, Monte! I hope you have a wonderful day and are treated extra special.

Monte, what a funny, little guy you are! Afraid of bananas and tea bags! Well, I never heard of such a thing. LOL You sound like you are Mr. Personality Plus and keep your family quite entertained.

Happy COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Congrats Monte!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What a handsome kitty you are! You don't need to be afraid of the mean old bananas. (That reminds me of an old Monty Python routine; what to do if attacked by a banana!)
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Monte

What a handsome fellow you are!
    I must say, I think you are the only cat I've ever heard of who is afraid of bananas, not to mention tea bags. Quite your own individual, eh?
    That's one of the things that makes you so special, I'm sure!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monte, are you sure you weren't a comediene in your "other" life? What a character, what a charmer! Your looks alone could steal the hardest of hearts, but you Sir Monte are the complete package! Did I mention how stunningly handsome you are??? Ok, so you have a few quirks...like a fear of tea bags and bananas! No one's perfect, but you come pretty darn close, Monte! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, handsome, hunky Monte! Hope your people spoil you rotten! (No need to beg or perform for treats today, I'm sure!) Congratulations to you adorable, delightful Monty, CAT OF THE DAY!!!