Thread: My beloved Jane

My beloved Jane

My dog was 16 and my best friend...I have no children or mate so this makes it a lot harder for me perhaps than some. She was a rescue, and I gave her a good life. It is too hard for me to go through pics, but sometime soon I will post some here. Thanks for letting me say a few words, about a sweet, sweet dog, with the best personality ever...

Tracy

Terribly sorry for your loss. (((HUGS))) to you.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry for your loss Tears are falling and my heart breaks, especially knowing you were a family of two My animals, all of them, are family and I understand the depth of your loss. What a wonderful best friend your girl was to you over so many years and how lucky she was to have you as her Mom. Jane sounds like one very special pup. I hope one day you will be able to share some pictures of her, some happy memories of your life with her. Thank you for sharing your love for her, with us.

{{{HUGS}}}
    Sandra

What a wonderful home you must have provided to angel Jane for her to have had such a long life. It's hard to find comfort in situations like this, but may you feel Jane's love from the Rainbow Bridge, where she will surely be waiting for her beloved mom.

Bless you for rescuing her and loving her so much.

Fly high in Heaven Jane, with renewed youth and health. Those angel wings you now wear were earned by you sweetheart.

Tracey I'm very sorry to hear about Jane. It's always so hard to loose the ones you love expecially after 16 years together. I hope soon you'll be able to come back and share some pictures and stories with us.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets