Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ralph Syracuse needs your prayers!!!

Ralph Syracuse needs your prayers!!!

PLEASE say as many prayers as you can for our Orangeman, Ralph Syracuse. His pancreatitis has acted up BIG time!!! Last evening he licked his bowl clean, then several hours later, he vomited everything! Barry and I seached over one hour for him this morning, to be honest, we thought he had died. No, he was all in the back of a piece of cat furniture!!! But, poor Ralphie looks so awful!!! The vet has been called, now we are waiting for the call to come in. Last Christmas, we were waiting for a biopsy report, it was thought that he had liver/pancreas cancer. The report was negative. Please remember Ralph, he is 13.5 yrs old and a retired therapy cat, and a really loving purr machine that we adopted when he was 10 weeks old. THANK YOU!!! Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

I am so sorry Many prayers for Ralph on the way

Zimbabwe 07/13

Prayers for Ralph on the way!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

I'm sorry to hear that Ralph Syracuse if not well. Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

I am sure that while we were at Animerge, Ralph felt your prayers!! Have been home about one hour. Ralph is in his Grainger box that is full of tissue paper that he has squished down. His lab work is a mess! The doctor thought he might be seeing some fluid around his heart. Ralph has a Grade 3/4 cardic murmur, so that is not good. He was hydrated with some Lactated Ringer's since he is dehydrated. At this point he is refusing to eat even baby food. I have some I/D from the vet, so if I have to force feed him!! Please keep Ralph in your prayers!!! God Bless you all for your thoughts and prayers!! Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

Michael,is leading the Prayers for his Fellow Oarngie Ralph,and we are praying as hard as we can that you get the Only Christmas Present that you want and that is for Ralph,recovering his Health.
    We are Praying for Ralph.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Many Many prayers for Ralph.

Thank you all for your prayers and wishes for Ralph!!! He looks a bit more alert, in fact, he got out of his Grainger box for a few minutes. However, when I take him to the vet tomorrow, I think Dr. Ascher and I will discuss a feeding tube for Ralph. I tried to slowly syringe about 30cc's(one ounce) of I/D into him, and he promptly threw it all up. He has some more fight in him, so giving him fluids later might be a challenge!! I glad of that, that means he has not given up!!! God Bless you all!!!! Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh no, this isn't good news is it? I am sorry to hear of this and am sending loving thoughts to you and Ralph for a full recovery.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Ralph will be leaving for the vet's office in a few minutes. He still haas not eaten anything since Friday. He is awake and alert. Will keep everyone posted, and again, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS for Ralphie! Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

I will be praying for Ralph while waiting for an update.

Still in our prayers, good luck, Ralphie!

Get well, Orange cat

I very seldom venture off the Cat of the Day page, but after learning about Ralph through a private message, I am here, to add my solace and concern and a little prayer for an orange cat.

Get well, Ralph.

Update??