Thread: Cinnamon

Cinnamon

What a fabulous picture...you look adorable and ready for Christmas. Congrats on being our special COTD! What a handsome boy and a toe chaser, too. I know you are well cared for and loved...how nice that you share your room! I hope you get some extra treats today...and lots of love. May God bless you with good health and lots of fun-filled adventures.
    You are a sweetie!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Sensational Cinnamon!!!

What a great photo to carry with me at work today!!! Ralph Syracuse is absolutely THRILLED to see a fellow senior ORANGEMAN as the COTD!!!! Cinnamon, you have a great face!!!! You are wished MANY more Merry Christmases, along with good health and lOTS of love in your FOREVER home!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Cinnamon, what a handsome boy you are! It looks like you are all ready for Santa! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Another Big Orangie,just Overflowing With Purrsonality.
    You Can Tell That Cinammon Is About The Happiest Cat That There Is,and He Is Getting Ready For The Toys And Treats That He Is Going To Recieve For Petmas!
    But The Gift That He Loves The Most Is Your Friendship.
    A Seasonal Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww Goes Out To Cinammon Cotd,and His Best Buddy!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my, an orangie always draws me over from the doggie side. Cinnamon, I'd love to have you for my very own. You are too precious for words. Merry Christmas sweetheart.

Awww!

Awww! Cinnamon is so cute! His is owner must be real lucky to have him! My cat does the toe thing, too. It hurts when she bites my toes somtimes. I love cats. I have 4! That's it.
    GodBless,
    Diana Rose
    PS Merry Christmas everyone! (pets too )
    Last edited by ginlie03; 12-22-2005 at 11:09 AM. Reason: I would like to say Merry Christmas!
    Diana Rose

Handsome Cinnamon

What a handsome and fun cat you are! Best wishes for a long life with your human servant! Merry Christmas.
    Barbara

Cinnamon

What a handsome fellow you are!
    You certainly look festive with your holiday finery, sweetheart!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, precious Cinnamon! How handsome (and precious!) you look all decked out in your festive, holiday finery, eagerly awaiting Santa's visit, no doubt! I have a feeling he just might have some of that cherished catnip in his sack for you! Being such a good boy all year, no doubt you're at the top of his "good kitty" list! You've been such a wonderful best friend to your humans these many years Cinnamon and your human is so very blessed to have had such a loyal companion, loving furkid to grow up with! I hope that you and she/he know many, many more happy, loved filled years of unconditional love..and Merry Christmas'! Congratulations to you dear, adorable Cinnamon, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Lots of extra hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day in the spotlight! And Merry Christmas to you and yours!

watch out for your toes

Cinnamon doesn't always get what he wants. He wants your toes, and he hasn't gotten them yet. He wants them for his own.

On the other hand, maybe Cinnamon is just patient. Maybe Cinnamon knows that if he bides his time, the opportunity will come and he will be able to make your toes his. Maybe Cinnamon always does get what he wants.

You can expect to wake up one morning soon to find that you have no toes, while Cinnamon suddenly has way more than he needs. He will trip often after that and so will you.

You will both be clumsy and awkward and dogs will laugh at you.

That's a wonderful story. Homeless, and winding up with such a great life, and loved so much. Good name for this handsome kitty, with the white icing on his cinnamon face. Congratulations, and many more years.

Love your sweet face, Cinnamon! You are so handsome, all orange and white. You sound pretty feisty for being 15 years young!

You are clearly devoted to your purrent and his/her love shows in the way he/she wrote about you.

Have a WONDERFUL COTD day today and have a very Meowy Christmas!

Congratulations!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Darling Cinnamon

What a beautiful boy you are, handsome Cinnamon. A perfect name too. You have such sweet and loving eyes, such a shy expression, I know you are just the most gorgeous cat! I hope you and your people have a wonderful Christmas together - you are certainly right into the spirit with your sparkling neckoutfit! Keep nibbling those toes, it's a great occupation, sure to keep your people giggling and loving your forever! All the best from Lynx, Jasper & Rufus!

What a delightful kitty cat you are Cinnamon - such a handsome handsome face! Congrats to SWEET CINNAMON!!

What a handsome playful senior kitty you are! Enjoy your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb