Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was 14 Years Ago that I lost My Dear Mother

It was 14 Years Ago that I lost My Dear Mother

And I am doing my best to follow in her footsteps to try to be the Sort Of Son that she would be Proud of at The Rainbow Bridge.
    I feed the Starry Cats the way that she did,and try to act towards people with honesty and fairness the way My Dear Mother did.
    Right now she is talking to the Scraed New Arrivals,making them feel at home with Champagne Bob as her Right Hand Cat.
    And Rocky,Y.Lee,Spunky and Pouncer,Tucker, Beans Tubby,Karina ,Angels All The Smokeys ,Tigers and
    GCK and Kayleigh and Many Others as her Aides.

And I know that I will see her Happy Face when we meet again One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, You are doing a fine job taking over where she left off. I am sure she is very proud to have raised such a caring man.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Gary,

Your mother would be SO proud of the work you've done with the Found Cats!! I'm proud of you too!

I know you miss her very much. My Mom has been gone for 32 years and I still get LES everytime I think of her.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

One Fine Day.

Gary, your mother is very proud of you, I have no doubt! You are a wonderful, caring man, and the type of son any mother would be proud to have! God Bless you, and I know you will see your dear mother again one fine day!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

As a mother myself I would be SO proud to have a son turn out as compassionate and caring as you! I lost my mom 5 years ago and my dad this year. They're all partying and being happy seeing the work we do with rescue!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Gary, your Mom is probably the one who is sending you all those Found Cats, leading them right to your front door and laughing her butt off as she does. She looks like she was a, from the bottom of the heart laugher! She knows she gave you her love for Gods creatures and that you will take care of them as she would. I have been telling you your house is marked and now I know by WHO!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    Gary, your Mom is probably the one who is sending you all those Found Cats, leading them right to your front door and laughing her butt off as she does. She looks like she was a, from the bottom of the heart laugher! She knows she gave you her love for Gods creatures and that you will take care of them as she would. I have been telling you your house is marked and now I know by WHO!
    That is so true Laura.

Gary, as other's have said, your Mom IS so proud of you carrying on for her on the care and love that you give to all these precious kitties.
    Your Mom sounds like she was a treasure to have as a mother.

May she Rest in Peace, until you meet, one fine day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

To have a son that would carry on would make any mother proud..Im sure you have many wonderful memories as I do of mine that passed on 16 years ago..forever in our hearts

Your mother will be truly proud of you and the wonderful warm and giving person that you are. She could not have wished for a better son and I am sure is especially smiling down on you at christmas time. I sincerely hope that you and the Found CAts, the porchies and the angels all have a special and magical festive season.
    Laura

Yes, your Mom wrote Found Cats Hotel on your house in letters only cats can see!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I know your mother is an angel and is smiling on you, Gary. She must be very proud of her son.

Gary, One Fine Day when you are reunited with your dear Mother she will be able to tell you herself how proud she is of you.

She has every reason to be, you are a wonderful, thoughtful, caring and loving person.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

She always tought to respect Our Cats feelings,that if we pulled thier tails or teased them that they felt pain too.
    There was A Cat Frisky we used to roughouse a bit with.Then one day a neighbor ran him over in his driveway.
    When he brought Frisky over in a box and My Dad prepared to put Frisky to sleep My Mother told me that Frisky was going to die,and he was a little afraid of me because we palyed pranks on him.
    I resolved to never would a Cat be afraid of me agagin,and I would from then on,be nothing but kind to My Companions.
    My Mother was a good Teacher.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, I hope your Mom has met up with my Mom who died 36 yrs ago and my dad who passed away in June. Mom liked cats, but not Dad!!! Perhaps now, with them both after him, he will become a bit more tolerant of them!!! Your Mom taught you some awesome lessons!!! RIP... Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!