Thread: The Pet Shuttles will be heading for the Pet Mas Party in Hawaii Tonight

The Pet Shuttles will be heading for the Pet Mas Party in Hawaii Tonight

And All Pets will have as always transport right from thier doors.
    The Hawaiin Pets,and The Pet Angel Army have been working very hard going to the Beaches,Restaurants and Hotels to ensure that All thier Visitors will have the Very Best Time that they can have.
    There will be Picnics,lying on the Beach,Surfing and Camping as well as staying at 5 Star Hotels.
    The Hawaiin Pets are hoping thats as Many Pets come as possible.
    The Starry Cats and Cat Angels will stay as long as they want,and we are guaranting that All Your Pets will be back with you for Christmas Eve,to share the Holidays with you.
    Come One , Come All
    Were Expecting You.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Max, Candy and Tom have their bags packed all ready and are shortly to board their flight from glasgow airport. They have a colouring-in book and various comics to read during the journey.

They are looking forward to meeting up with their hosts The Found Cats and all of their PT pals. There will be plenty of fun to be had by all and plenty of delicious food and luxurious accommodation. many thanks again for the invite.
    Laura

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Princess Kuhio will be joining you. The Rainbow Bridge has arranged for their own transportation. Kuhio wouldn't miss it for the world. After all, she's named for a Hawaiian Prince. She will show everyone around Waikiki. She knows all the best places for seafood and shopping all along Kuhio Blvd.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

The Pet Shuttles will be heading for the Pet Mas

Calit, Half Pint, Buttons, Autumn, Yardleigh, Splenda all have their bags packed & are bringing some snacks for all && to arrive at the shuttle soon.. They are so excited & ready to surf & turf..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Felix is ready to go.treats are packed and he waiting for the shuttle as we speak.He says he dont care how long he has to wait,it will be all worth it in the end,just for that ray of sunshine Burr he hates these Canadian winters

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

My babies send their regrets that they will not be able to make it to the Catmas Bash since I am returning back to work asap and they are still at their other home where they stay when I am gone BUT, they said to tell everyone to have a wonderful time and think about them often as they wish they could be there.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

ANy PT cats flying into LAX for a moment.....

Ed will be there to meet and greet....He will also attend the festivities!!

And they will have as Chaperone My Dear Mother who goes to All the Pet Parties.
    Its great of Ed and Kuhio to go above the Call Of Duty to help,and I hear some Louisiana Kitties are making a sheet rope to be able to dine at Cha Chas!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

MooShoo has his bags packed and ready to go. He'll bring the nip. Mollie Rose sends her regrets. Shortie Girl and Maya Linn also have their bags packed and are SO excited to meet all the other friendly PT and RB felines!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

So Small is very disappointed that I won't let him go so far from home just yet, but I told him maybe next year!

Smokey, my best partee animal, will be coming with "bells on"! I think a few others may decide to come along with him as well! Some of my girls are kind of shy in crowds, but I bet Redfurd will join Smokey just in time!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

The Beans would like to know if they may come too?

However, Miss Queenie Beanie Mocha Bean has requested that Garbonzo Bean NOT be allowed to sing the Elvis song Queenie Wahine's Papaya. She doesn't find it funny any more. Once was enough.

Queenie Wahine's Papaya

(Words & music by Bill Grant - Bernie Baum - Florence Kaye)

Queenie Wahine's Papaya rates higher than pineapple, pumpkin or poy

Please pick her papaya put Queenie Wahine in perfect perpetual joy

'Though some people's palates prefer pickled salads

For pudding pick popcorn peach pie

Oh Queenie's papaya you'll truly desire

When that Queenie Wahine passes by

Queenie Wahine's Papaya rates higher than pineapple, pumpkin or poy

Please pick her papaya put Queenie Wahine in perfect perpetual joy

'Though some people's palates prefer pickled salads

For pudding pick popcorn peach pie

Oh Queenie's papaya you'll truly desire

When that Queenie Wahine passes by