Thread: Soar high my sweet Chaos

Soar high my sweet Chaos

Rest in Peace my sweet Taos. May you be hapy, healthy & whole again at the bridge with all the other bridge kids. May we meet again someday. I love you buddy boy.

Thanks to everyone who has said some prayers for my boy the doc & I, his journey to the bridge was a peaceful one, safe & easy. Thank you all. That made it that much easier for the both of us.

I know he made it, he sent me a sign which couldn't of been clearer. On my way home from the vet I was talking to Chaos about all of the good times we had. The discussion of Goldfish crackers came up a few times (his favorite snack). I was about a mile away from my home when I looked up & saw the biggest most defined cloud right in front of me, shaped exactly like a goldfish cracker with the big ol' smile & everything! I about lost control of my car. It was simply amazing and did I say it was it a big cloud? It was huge. I can't even explain the feeling I got.
    I know clouds have to fade & change but I still can't get it out of my head. A little while passes, the goldfish cloud looses its tail so its not really a goldfish cracker anymore is it? Well I couldn't stop thinking that it was still him & it was still the goldfish cracker and the huge smile turned into a major frown. I really lost it then. And all of those what ifs came back. I'm trying to get that last part out of my head but I can't.

The other critters said their goodbys, Maniac handeling it the worse. The other 3 seemed to know, they went over to him rubbed on him & left him be, Maniac kept trying to nudge him up & out of the blanket I had him in. So far Maniac will not sleep or play with the other ferrets, he is eating though so thats a good sign. I just hope he realizes that it was for the best.

I wanted the others to see him to say their goodbyes but I now realize that I made yet another mistake, I should of had a necropsy done on him. Now I feel really bad about it, I should of had the necropsy done.
    He's in my freezer right now, as I really wanted the others the say their goodbyes, but I will bring him back to have him cremated. Damn it I shouldn't of been selfish. I should of left him there for a necropsy & cremation, I feel bad hauling him around like this. It just doesn't feel right to me.

My mind has just been in a total fog since yesterday so excuse me if I'm not typing correctly.
    Thanks for all the support everyone. You guys brought tears to my eyes all over again. I am not lying when I say that this was the hardest decision I have ever had to make so far. I know it was for the best and I know I should be thinking some of these thoughts but I can't help it, I can't get the what if's out of my head, damn it.

I have abunch of all of the good things about him running over & over in my heart & thoughts but I am not yet able to put it down on paper yet. I have a lot of pictures to share too but I can't yet. I'd like to do a nice memorial for him but for some reason my brain is telling me to soak it all in, get over the what ifs and relax first. My heart hurts a lot.

Thanks again poofs for being there for us. You guys are great.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

goosebumps here!! i would cry to if i saw what you saw, how amazing!! just think he´s better now, he gave you a goodbye sign to remember the good times you had, nothing else.

don´t feel bad you just were like mostly all of us,sooo attatched to him, you didn´t wanna let him go yet. but we understand, dont feel awful, think you did the best for him until his last day.

he will be making Chaos in the bridge!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Sweet Chaos Rest In Peace
    So sorry for your loss.I would have cried if I say the goldfish cloud too.Your in my prayers.

I am sorry for your loss of Chaos.

When i lost my rabbit Bo-peep, a dove flew into my bedroom the following morning. My mum had been watching a programme which said that if a bird flies into your house after someone's died, then they have made it to heaven.

Since then i've always seen doves in my garden the morning after one of my pets has passed on.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z
    I am sorry for your loss of Chaos.

When i lost my rabbit Bo-peep, a dove flew into my bedroom the following morning. My mum had been watching a programme which said that if a bird flies into your house after someone's died, then they have made it to heaven.

Since then i've always seen doves in my garden the morning after one of my pets has passed on.

We don't have wild doves, or at least reg. wild doves in these parts too often at all, but I do have a whole bunch of morning doves that reside in my pine trees outside my house.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I'm sure that Chaos is watching over you and playing hard at the RB.

Zimbabwe 07/13

I'm so very sorry for your loss Your beloved baby was definitely sending you a sign from above to comfort you; that is such a blessing. Please don't second guess yourself, your decisions. Chaos left on his journey to the Bridge with you by his side, knowing how very loved he was. And yes, his beautiful spirit is soaring high, free and unfettered from pain and suffering. Much love and my deepest sympathies to you, your family and the furry ones.

Sandra~

And I bet that goldfish cracker in the sky was smiling just for you, and because he found a whole stream of goldfish crackers at the Rainbow Bridge, and wanted to show you how big they are!

Oh, play and scamper well and free, Chaos,
    Skittery skritches and feather toys await you
    And the pain is over and gone.
    Watch over you momma and your whole family
    Help them through their grief
    And know that you were - and are - loved.

aw. I am so sorry about your loss. I know that it is very hard to lose a loved one. -hugs-

Thanks for the kind words friends. That has helped ease my pain & heal my heart a little more.

Karen, what a lovely post. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I had a hard time last night, I had to clean the ferrets cage. I ran into so many of Chaos favorite beds & toys. I know his buddies here miss him but he has buddies up there too that have missed him for some time now. We'll all meet up one day, one big family once again!

Rest easy at the bridge, sweet little Chaos...I am practically in tears...I am so sorry for your loss ((Hugs))

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Unhappy

I am so sorry for your loss. ((((hugs))))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..