Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad news about Melissa (doolittleky)'s cat Jade

Sad news about Melissa (doolittleky)'s cat Jade

I am not sure if she wanted me to tell you all, or her tell you all, but I wanted her to find some comfort in the grieving process.

Yesterday Melissa called me in hysterics. Her 13 year old companion kitty Jade, has been sick for a few weeks. The vets finally diagnosed it as a tumor on her pancreas. Melissa was going to go ahead with the surgery, but Jade has diabetes, and being 13, the surgery probably would not have helped, and Jade would have still been in pain. And the chances of her actually making it through surgery, were slim.
    Melissa finally had to make the hard decision we all may have to someday face. She wanted Jade to be comforted, and with her during her final moments on this earth. She could not live with the fact of Jade dying during her surgery. So she had to put her to sleep.
    Please everyone pray for her to be comforted and know that we all love her, and Jade. That she did do the right thing, and that we support her during one of the hardest times of her life.

Melissa, you are one of my VERY best friends. I am here for you. You know that. I know how hard it is to lose such a close companion. It hurts, you cant stop thinking about it. And you dont deserve this. You work to hard, and try to hard to help others. You feel betrayed, she was still so young. But all of this is worth it. Its worth the love, the hate, the hurt, all of it. Sokeep helping other animals, and know that Jade is at the RB, and waiting up there for you. You love her, and she loves you. *HUGS* Katie

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

My heart breaks for Melissa, I'm so sorry to hear about Jade's passing.

Had to make this decision myself, for my beloved Katz, so I know her pain.

She's in my thoughts.

Kirsten

I am so sorry for Melissa and Jade. It is such a hard decision. My thoughts go to them.
    Hugs

I am so sorry.

RIP Jade

I am sorry, Melissa. Play hard at the rainbow bridge, Jade.

I am so sorry about Jade. Take comfort in knowing that you were with her during her last moments here on earth, and she is waiting for you at the RB.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Melissa I am so very sad and sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved furbabie Jade, RIP sweet Jade, and Melissa huge hugs to you at this very painfully sad time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Sad news

Oh Melissa, I'm so very sorry to hear the news about your sweet Jade. The right decisions aren't always the easy ones. Take comfort in knowing that because of you, Jade knew nothing but love and real caring. You gave her your unconditional love when you decided to stop her pain and suffering. Jade went to the RB with your loving voice in her ears. RIP Jade.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Melissa,
    I am so sorry to hear this news about Jade. Bless you for putting her needs and concerns above your own. While it won't make things any easier in the coming months, you did the ultimate compassionate act of love and courage. RIP, sweet Jade, RIP.

Sorry to hear

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Awwww! I hate to hear this. I am so sorry for your loss Melissa. I know how it hurts to loose one and know we here understand your pain and may it bring you some comfort to know people do understand.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm so sorry to hear this. You made the right decision Melissa and thought of Jade before you thought of yourself. RIP sweet Jade.

My heart goes out to you Melissa, that decision has to be the most traumatic thing I have ever had to face.

Just know that Jade understands you did it for her and that any suffering for her will now be non existant, you saved her.

You will meet again at the bridge.

Tess

I'm so sorry, Melissa. May God comfort you in this very sad time.

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Every one has said it so well all I can say is (HUG)
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel