Thread: Welcome to New England Gina's Ark

Welcome to New England Gina's Ark

Glad to see that you have arrived safely.

I hope this will be the beginning of a wonderful new life for you and your Ark! Glad you think it is so pretty. Upstate New York is very pretty!

Well, Welcome to your new home!!

((((Hugs)))) to you!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

I can now stop holding my breath you are safe through the country.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Thank the Lord You all ok and doing good..hope your new life there brings u so much joy and happiness..

Hey Gina, welcome to Rochester! I sincerely hope you like it there and that you and your brood get all settled in comfortably. Again, I'm so sorry about Buttons, at least Buttons got to make part of your new journey with you. That was one heck of a cross-country trip with all the critters and I am amazed at how well you did it, and safely !!

*Bump*

Want to be sure that Gina sees her welcome to this part of the world.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

YAY!! Glad you made it Gina! You're a brave young lady for sure. Take care sweetie

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

hey there, thanks!!

so far, my first/night day here, I'm loooving it! the family who I'm staying with thinks I'm crazy. . .running outside in snow with no mittens, scarf or hat, just a shirt & jeans with crayola - I swear I wasn't cold! maybe just for today..

it was hard too, while unpacking, I keep on seeing buttons stuffs around, his beddings, new foodbag, toys, his rolling ball, etc.. um, my cats are adjusting a temporary room great!! who I am staying with for a while, has three kiddies under age 12 - they all are enjoying each other. fishes are fine too, I have two hungry boys!!

tomorrow (23rd), I'll be continuing my drive (another six hours) to boston, mass to meet karen, the mayor for dinner, then to new hampshire to be with my mom for my first white christmas! and back here, rochester on the 26th..

..after that, I promise you pictures. I barely could recharge myself yet. time difference ..

I wanted to thank another person, corinna! she has been staying, contacting me via email daily and sending me sure plenty of hugs - also to show off my awesome (first new york clothing) scarf & hat made from her! ((((hugs))))

the last luck I need is. . .find my new own apartment!! I've been and will have to search around more when I get back too - fingers crossed!

((hugs))
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I'm so glad things are going great for you!
    Dinner with the Mayor Karen... Wow!! How Fun!
    I'm sure you are looking forward to the day you and the Ark are all settled in a place of your own! After the trip you all just made, I can't say I blame you!
    Good Luck!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I am SO happy you reached your new place in one piece!! What you did was VERY brave!!
    Your friends there must be really cat-lovers too; I bet the kids love all those "hairy residents"!!
    Dinner with Karen?? Wow, lucky you!! Please wish her a Merry Christmas from me!!
    I am crossing my fingers so you will find a new place asap. In the meantime, enjoy the snow ; but please, be sure to put that hat on, as colds are free this days....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm so happy for you, Gina! I'm really glad to know that you're safe on your new home, and having a good time.... I can't wait to see some pics!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Isn't Corinna wonderful with her weaving? You look adorable in your new hat and scarf! I'm so thrilled you made it safe and sound! And jealous that you get to have dinner with our Mayor! Many blessings of happiness at school and with your brand new exciting life! I'm so excited for you!

I've been Boooo'd!

thank you!

yes, the mayor and I have met!

and now.. who wants roadtrip pictures?
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..