Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Song in my head!

ear worms

i've heard this called an "ear worm", as it metaphorically burrows into your brain. when this has happened to me, i've taken alex the wonder dog for a walk, away from laughing humans, and sung the song outloud, 2-4 times. maybe trying this could help?"....at first i was afraid...i was petrified..."
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Geee... thanks now how will I Survive with that song in my head?

I just hate when songs get stuck!

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper
    Geee... thanks now how will I Survive with that song in my head?

I just hate when songs get stuck!
    your so funny lol. I just remembered it last night what was stuck in my mind lol.

Long night last night lol about 4:30 PM till 6:25 AM

LOL

That idea seems pretty good! Unfortunately, with my luck, someone would probably hear me and have the men in white come lol. I had about 4 songs stuck in my head today lol. First one was Dy're Maker by Led Zeppelin, I can't remember the other 2 songs, but I remember getting The Lion Sleeps Tonight in my head for some reason lol.
    Last edited by Cubby'sMom; 12-01-2005 at 10:01 PM.

Ayayayayayay!!!!

AHHHH!!! My sister is torturing me! She is deliberately getting songs stuck in my head! And now that she saw me writing this, I just made things worse lol Well, I think Dy're Maker is slowly being tuned into my radio in my head for the 2nd time today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby'sMom
    AHHHH!!! My sister is torturing me! She is deliberately getting songs stuck in my head! And now that she saw me writing this, I just made things worse lol Well, I think Dy're Maker is slowly being tuned into my radio in my head for the 2nd time today.
    Poor u lol How old is she?, just curious. I should count myself lucky I dont have a sister but unlucky to have a brother

Lol yeah for now nothing is in my head though (looks up to sky and says Thanks You!!!). My sis and I are both 14, and we are fraternal twins

Lol yeah for now nothing is in my head though (looks up to sky and says Thanks You!!!). My sis and I are both 14, and we are fraternal twins
    Aww how nice

I have always wanted to know and if you dont mind me asking but feel free not to answer.

What is it like being a twin?. do you play tricks on others? lol

Yeah it's nice being twins Sure I'll tell you what it's like, but it is a little complicated. Twins Are usually very common in interests or not I guess, but I'm only a fraternal twin, so I don't know about the identical twins. For my sister and I, we are both complete opposites with interests, skills, hair color, skin color, height, weight, and friends, and a million other things lol. We do share interest in being sort of like tomboys, since we like Star Wars and are hard core fans. One thing that we are most known for is the fact that we look nothing alike and people never believe us when we say we're twins. Sometimes, in a rare case, people we don't know will randomly ask us if we are twins. I think we have hit either 30 or 49 people who have asked us that that we can remember. Another thing that amazes people is that I'm older, but shorter, and we are only 2 minutes apart.

One thing that I have really come to realize though is that we share emotions, but happy and sad ones. Our actions also affect eachother. I have not been doing that well in school lately, so my sister gets upset by that. If I'm sad, she's sad as well sometimes. It comes and goes with feeling emotions that the other twin is feeling, but the actions affecting eachother is usually always present for us.

My sister and I are incredibly close despite all of this, and as I said in a post before this, we may be thinking of the same somg, phrase, or idea in our head at the exact same moment. This is just my experience being a twin, but I'll keep you updated if you want

Oh, and yes, we do play tricks on eachother in a way. I'm an expert at scaring her, and she's an expert with humor. So that always entwines with something. I don't call them tricks, but we can get on eachother's nerves and annoy eachother lol. I can't remember ever playing any tricks, but we do "tricks" in our own way. My sister can make anyone laugh, and she's good at doing imitations of me and others, and I'm good at annoying her I also like teasing her boyfriend ESPECIALLY lol it's my calling as her twin.

My sis and I also bicker alot. Alot of our friends who don' have a close sister in both relationship and age, or no siblings at all, don't understand why we bicker and ger annoyed at us. It's our calling, really. As one of my friend's put it, we're obligated. It's in our nature, and I guess it's because we're so close that we end up wanting independence for a couple of minutes, or we might just be "play-bickering".

Oh, and yes, we do play tricks on eachother in a way. I'm an expert at scaring her, and she's an expert with humor. So that always entwines with something. I don't call them tricks, but we can get on eachother's nerves and annoy eachother lol. I can't remember ever playing any tricks, but we do "tricks" in our own way. My sister can make anyone laugh, and she's good at doing imitations of me and others, and I'm good at annoying her I also like teasing her boyfriend ESPECIALLY lol it's my calling as her twin.

My sis and I also bicker alot. Alot of our friends who don' have a close sister in both relationship and age, or no siblings at all, don't understand why we bicker and ger annoyed at us. It's our calling, really. As one of my friend's put it, we're obligated. It's in our nature, and I guess it's because we're so close that we end up wanting independence for a couple of minutes, or we might just be "play-bickering".
    Thanks for the good read, I just can picture you two playing ticks on each other!. Sounds like fun!!!
    We're so close, yet so far

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    the worst song that i've had in my head recently is who let the dogs out. that has got to be one of the stupidest songs i've ever heard in my entire life. i hated it the first time i heard it.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    the worst song that i've had in my head recently is who let the dogs out. that has got to be one of the stupidest songs i've ever heard in my entire life. i hated it the first time i heard it.
    100% agrees!. Whoever wrote that song needs a good kicking lol
    We're so close, yet so far

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Clare1980
    Thanks for the good read, I just can picture you two playing ticks on each other!. Sounds like fun!!!
    No problm it was my pleasure Lol, I liked Who Let the Dogs Out when it was famous, way back then lol.