Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Song in my head!

Song in my head!

Isnt it annoying when you have a song in your head?

I cant get rid of this song "I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. I think its her voice annoying me lol

Sorry to moan but I find it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by clarebear
    Isnt it annoying when you have a song in your head?

I cant get rid of this song "I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. I think its her voice annoying me lol

Sorry to moan but I find it helps.

LOL,

Don't worry, I wake up every morning with some song stuck inside my head,
    we get one radio station in the office, Hits of the 80's and one guy listens to oldies rock and roll....

It's strange when you wake up hummin a Herman's Hermits song...
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD
    LOL,

Don't worry, I wake up every morning with some song stuck inside my head,
    we get one radio station in the office, Hits of the 80's and one guy listens to oldies rock and roll....

It's strange when you wake up hummin a Herman's Hermits song...
    better than hers! LOL

I have a song from church on sunday stuck in my head and I've been trying to get rid of it all day!

I feel your pain, Clare.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    I have a song from church on sunday stuck in my head and I've been trying to get rid of it all day!

I feel your pain, Clare.
    wanna swap?

I have a song in my head now... that one by 311 called Love song...

Radio In My Head.....

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I call it a radio in my head lol. My mom says it's kinda like photographic memory, except with hearing. I can actually hear the song in my head, so it's not just the typical song that you just have to hum or anything. Problem is, I can't control the radio. I can't change the song, I can't stop the song either. My mom said I'll learn to control it though, hopefully lol. Most of the time I just wake up with a song in my head, but I only realize it when I take a shower about 5 minutes later. Then I find that the song leaves my head and another pops in. Sometimes my radio is turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby'sMom
    I know EXACTLY what you mean! I call it a radio in my head lol. My mom says it's kinda like photographic memory, except with hearing. I can actually hear the song in my head, so it's not just the typical song that you just have to hum or anything. Problem is, I can't control the radio. I can't change the song, I can't stop the song either. My mom said I'll learn to control it though, hopefully lol. Most of the time I just wake up with a song in my head, but I only realize it when I take a shower about 5 minutes later. Then I find that the song leaves my head and another pops in. Sometimes my radio is turned off.
    I HEAR the song in my head too! wow thought it was just me lol. its like in the thoughts turns into the singers voice.

I am confused now lol i think I know what i mean

Hee hee - I have songs in my head nearly all the time - my own personal soundtrack to existence. But when a really bad one gets stuck there, I usually call my sister and sing it to her, so it gets stuck in her head and leaves mine! Oh, she loooooves me!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Hee hee - I have songs in my head nearly all the time - my own personal soundtrack to existence. But when a really bad one gets stuck there, I usually call my sister and sing it to her, so it gets stuck in her head and leaves mine! Oh, she loooooves me!
    Your sooooooooooooooooooooooo evil lol I know what you mean though lol.

it kind of gets it off your chest or head or whatever lol

Lol you're not the only one who has this "radio". Karen I do someting sort of like that. I have a twin sister, so we will think alike ALOT. Sometime I'll have a song in my head, and then I'll start humming it and it will get into her head, and vice versa. Sometimes we have the same song in our heads but we don't know it for the longest time! Usually I have to listen to the song to get rid of it, but that usually doesn't work. It's a last resort

I forgot about the song in my head till I came back in here

LOL

I remember hearing that Sir Ranulph Fiennes, the explorer, often gets a song stuck in his head and can't dislodge it. In 1993, when he and Dr Mike Stroud set off in an attempt to cross Antartica unassisted, his "mates" who were travelling with him to the starting point kept singing a song that he absolutely hated, knowing that he would be singing it all across Antartica.

Someone, I forget who, coined a word for that: earworm! Probably derived from computer worm, which is hard to eradicate from one's hard drive!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    I remember hearing that Sir Ranulph Fiennes, the explorer, often gets a song stuck in his head and can't dislodge it. In 1993, when he and Dr Mike Stroud set off in an attempt to cross Antartica unassisted, his "mates" who were travelling with him to the starting point kept singing a song that he absolutely hated, knowing that he would be singing it all across Antartica.
    LOL!!!
    Having a song stuck in your head can be a disadvantage and an advantage! Hard to believe it's an advantage, but it lets you hear music in your head, while others can't.