Redhedd, sometimes the easiest way to manipulate text in a spreadsheet is to put each line of text in its own cell, then modify the height of the cell and the placement of text vertically within the cell. Do that by clicking on the cell, then click on Format, Alignment, then play around with the "vertical" box to see which works best.

Peppermint Schnapps and I don't get along very well, so I'll have to take a pass on the DGS, and something warm and steamy sounds wonderful. What's all in a hot toddy? How 'bout a cup of tea with a splash of something?

Talk about small problems, I've been plagued lately by all these weird things, like the router - it works, but then again it doesn't (the old one that is). For about the last two weeks our furnace here at work works fine - usually. Same for at home. The furnace works, but it's doing weird things that it's never done before. All these little, weird things that make it soooo hard to diagnose what the problem is so we can fix it! I really must shake this plague in the next two weeks because then we're headed to the Keys for two weeks in the motorhome, and I DO NOT want these small plaguey, hard to diagnose problems in the motorhome.....please....?