Thread: Im At School In Comp. Class!

Im At School In Comp. Class!

HELLO everyone im in computers calss.... o just got done doing a typeing program.. i got 59 word per minute!!! GO ME! lol anyways im bored.. talk to me people lol! just thought id say hi.

Hi KayAnn! I used to chat with my friends during computer class in college (I got a BS in computer Science). It was amazing that I did so well and paid so little attention!

Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
    Hi KayAnn! I used to chat with my friends during computer class in college (I got a BS in computer Science). It was amazing that I did so well and paid so little attention!
    Learning must come easy for you guys being able to chat online while you are in class. I had to cling to every word the instructor said and take lots of notes or I was doomed. But then I graduated before the PC on every desk era.

Souraya, We have something in common. My degree is also in Computer Science with a minor in Telecommunications. It's funny because NOTHING I learned in school has any thing to do with my job! Things change so fast in the world of computers!

I majored in Computer Science and got a minor in Math. I graduated last May. I work in the Computer Industry and have seen the technology change so quickly in the year that I have been working here.

I didn't pay much attention in my CS classes coz it came natural to me. I graduated 1st in my class. I am going through grad school and things are a bit more difficult than undergrad. I do day dream every now and then, but not as often as I did in the past.