Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone have or like Border Collies?

I love them - ever since Shep was on Blue Peter............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/bl...ets/shep.shtml
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

me! me! me! lol I have 2 border collies, they are my absolute most favorite breed ever!

Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I adore BCs aswell, they are my heart breed . I have a 2 year old working bred BC boy, he is my little man. We are involved in Flyball, Herding, Tricks and oneday Agility.

i must admit. I go crazy for BCs , their just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Off The Rock's Devilish Diva; Sasha

Off The Rock's Meriadoc Brandybuck; Merry

Off The Rock's Peregrin Took; Pippin(RIP)

And the Off The Rock's Fish tank

BorderCollies!!!

We have 4 Border Collies Sandy, Stacy, Molly, and Jasper and they are very, very, well SUPER smart. They try to herd our other dogs but one of them is an Akita and he just won't have the herding thing. We will try to put some pics up of them but you can see Stacy do her thing, shaking her butt while dancing to the twist by chubby checker. Play the song and the video at the same time, it's soo funny. Click Here

Tell us what you think
    Last edited by bestinshow; 12-16-2005 at 09:06 PM.
    This is our Stacy we call "Wiggle Butt"
    Play the song with the video to get the effect.

We are doggy-sitting a female Border Collie, named Wisher...... she just loves to give kisses, right on your face... and he loves tennis balls!! She is just the sweetest lil' girl, though!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Border Collies

I grew up with Borders... I had one in the emergency room when I was born licking my face And ever since then... I have never and never will have another breed in my lifetime.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Many years ago I rescued a mom Border Collie and her six all female pups from next to very busy train tracks! I was on a date, and walking along, and something must have told us to cross the street! That's when in the dark I heard whimpering and barking. It was too dark to climb down the very steep hill at night, so the nextday I skipped school and took a bus to the area. I got some food at the nearby market, stole a few blankets from a Goodwill donation bin, and made the climb down. At first mom was very protective of her newborns who were in a muddy area, but after she gained some trust she allowed me to gather her pups, and leash her and take her home. A week or so later I was in the same area walking the mom, and a guy came up and said "Genaro"? Of course mom dog was elated and I (being stupid at the time) gave him my phone # and told him she had six puppies at my house. It worked out just fine as the idiot never called, and I ended up with one brilliant girl (and the runt of the litter) for the next 12 years. The rest of the litter were placed into an excellent shelter where they all got homes. Border collies sure are high energy dogs, and if I were younger I'd get another in a heartbeat.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I love border collies. I have a border collie mix. They have great personalities and are some of the smartest dogs ever. I love them.