Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing BO (lotsa photos)

Introducing BO (lotsa photos)

ok, i mentioned in another thread that i was adopting another dog today, well here he is....
    this is the first pic of him, at the shelter

as we came out of the "puppy room" i saw him chained to the wall, his old "owners" had just dropped him off. their reason for leaving him was that he DOESN'T bark. they wanted a guard dog. he is very very underweight, and timid (no wonder). i just hope they cannot adopt another dog EVER. when i saw him cowering and looking so sad, i knew he was the one for me.

i think him and tito are soul mates, it was love at first sight!!!
    he is very weak at the moment, he collapsed when he was jumping out of the car and his legs aren't very strong. it makes me so sad what people can do to animals. the nicest thing those people ever did for him was leaving him at the shelter.
    Last edited by jackie; 03-04-2005 at 03:45 PM.

OOOhhhhhhhhhh

He is so so cute though. Your a great person for saving him!!!! xo
    Notes from the head Beagles! ;-)

OMG! That face is so precious, but you can see the sadness in his his eyes Oh, what a wonderful life he's going to have with you and Tito! I'll bet in no time, Bo will be one happy, confident, carefree pup! Thank you so much for giving this beautiful boy a loving home!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh he is so sweet! You can see sadness in his eyes. I bet his eyes will be sparkling in no time, now that hes with you. I'm so glad you picked him and that he got a loving home. What kind of dog is he? When he fills out he is going to be awesome looking.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

tito is in heaven! he loves his new brother!!!

this is bella, she is... not so impressed, as you can see from her expression.

i think she will come around eventually

i love the name bo, my auntie had a big beautiful dog named bo (which she rescued from a similar situation). the only problem is i call him bobo, which means "dummy" or "stupid" in spanish!!!
    but i don't care, i love the name and i LOVE THE DOG.
    he is such a cuddle bug, and i think thats why bella is jealous, she is used to being my lapwarmer!

He is adorable!! Congratulations!!!

That first picture - that look! No wonder you had to take him home. I cannot wait to see him all filled out now that he's getting FED, and he and Tito look like brothers already! Give them both hugs from me, and give little Bella a skritch and tell her brothers aren't THAT bad, they get better with time!

the best thing about him is... HE IS HOUSETRAINED!!!
    no cleaning puppy poop up off the floor *dances around room punching the air*

Bo is fitting in just fine. tito has finally left him alone to let him sleep, so he is curled up by my feet. Oliver (the cat) even likes Bo. Oliver pretends to hate dogs, but secretly loves them... i have proof.
    can't you see the guilty expression in his eyes at getting caught sleeping with the dog (eww, yuck)

What kind of dog is he? When he fills out he is going to be awesome looking.
    i was wondering what breed he is too. i wanted to ask the vet at the shelter, but they were so busy, and i just wanted to get him home. i am going to take him to my vet in a couple of days for a once over. he looks like a great big mix of dogs, anyone have any ideas on what kind of breed he is?

he is really small, he comes up to just below my knee, but he looks like he should have a really muscular build. his head and paws look huge compared to his body, but i guess thats just because he is so skinny.
    when i first saw him i thought he was only about 4 or 5 months, but he is almost one year old.

awww...poor dog. that's one i havn't heard. they dump the dog cause it DOESN'T bark he's landed in good hands.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

omg! good for you ! how awesome for you to give that poor boy a happy life... his eyes kill me ^_^. he looks like such a sweetie, and he reminds me a lot of my sisters new pup... she was also very shy when they first got her a week ago and very skinny, she's now bouncy and outgoing like pups should be and still on the skinny side but very well-fed!

Tito and Bo look sooo cute together! Tito is a handsome boy, too! Bo looks like he's definitely a pittie boy.... maybe with some shepherd or border collie?

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I agree with bckrazy. I think he probably has some pit in him. He really does have beautiful eyes. Let us know what your vet thinks he is.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Bo will be back to his best in no time Jackie, now that he's in your care. And I can see Bella coming around too.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Congratulations,
    he is one lucky pup that
    has a loving forever home now.

----<---<--<{(@