Thread: Need help with school.

Need help with school.

I need science fair project...any ideas or questions anyone needs answered or something???

Help
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...

ummm...give us a little more to work from, what grade levels? biology, chemistry, physical science, astromony?
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

what kind is you need

what if you grew crystals or did a science project with dogs are something. BUt don't do a volcano because everybody does that!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

yea lol..I was looking for somthing in the "higher" high school. Even though i'm only an eight grader i want something hard and challenging. I was going to grow these crystal things but i need more ideas!!! ANYTHING! Lol!
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...

When I was in junior high I won first prize for this science project.

I took a few different brands of paper towels and beakers full of liquid and saw which one was the most absorbent..it is pretty simple but I was only in 6th grade so we weren't really expected to come up with rocket scientist type stuff lol

What parameters were you given?

You could do blind testing with people to see if age and gender, and whether or not someone smokes have anything to do with people's ability to tell the difference between, for example, different kind of artificial sweeteners, or whether they could taste the difference between caffienated and decaffienated beverages ....

Just the first thing that came to mind.

In 6th grade we had a science fair. I used it as a way to get a pet, lol. The question I wanted answered was would a male or female mouse learn to go through a maze (that I made) faster. It wasn't too scientific or really accurate or anything (since I only had two mice...) but it was fun and I gained two pets I'm sorry, I don't have any creative ideas or anything, let us know what you decide to do!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08