Thread: does anyone like Rottweilers?

Hybrid View

does anyone like Rottweilers?

I LOVE rottweilers. Sampson was one. They are the nicest dogs ever. Does anyone have one? I really want one but we already have four dogs and five would be too many. And I don't know about haveing four cockers and one rottweiler. That would have people staring when we take walks. Please tell me about your rottweilers. I would love to know about them.

-
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

Hi, my neighbor used to have 5 Rotties, Alli, Abby, Affy, Anni, and Anna (she was OBSESSED with A's I guess, because even her daughter had a name that started with A, Amber) and they were such nice dogs I used to baby-sit them daily when the owner was at work from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and when she came home, the only thing she'd do was play with those dogs. The dogs were clean, and Alli had one litter then they spayed her, and gave the puppies to new homes. And Amber loved the dogs. But years and years passed and the dog's passed away, and the owners moved I miss those Rottweilers, they are such nice dogs.
    My Dogs

Eli - No picture
    Baybe - No Picture

My Girrlfriend's Dogs
    Sammy When She Was A Pup And Living At Her Breeder's

And here is 9 month old Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Sampson-my guardian angel
    Does anyone have one?
    I do, I do!!!! I have a 9 year old, Shadow.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I plan on having one someday
    My Dogs

Eli - No picture
    Baybe - No Picture

My Girrlfriend's Dogs
    Sammy When She Was A Pup And Living At Her Breeder's

And here is 9 month old Titan

Unfortunately I don't have a Rottweiler but up until March of this year I had them sicne I was born. My family would love to have another one though, they're a wonderful breed

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

i love rottweilers.one of my favourite breeds .They are very nice dogs.
    i like them better with natural tails than with cropped,but they're gorgeous both ways.

Anna_66 had a gorgeous Rottie boy named Angus, you can see him in her avatr. He went to the Rainbow Bridge last year.

Lotsa people here like Rottweilers!

i have two rotties tyson,and rambo love them

one of them is a little sick right now and im really worried,i think someone poisonned him today,the problem is its sunday night and i cant find a 24 hr vet.

Quote Originally Posted by rottietwo
    one of them is a little sick right now and im really worried,i think someone poisonned him today,the problem is its sunday night and i cant find a 24 hr vet.
    Oh my goodness I do hope that he is going to be ok, please let us know what you find out. I'll be praying that he's fine.
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I was so excited to see this thread, i am a BIG Rottie lover & i have one very special Rottie boy of my own, he is 6 yrs old, his name is Face, and he is the love of my life...
    He is super well behaved, and the smartest dog i have ever encountered, and one big love bug yet very protective too, here are some pics!