Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone like Rottweilers?

does anyone like Rottweilers?

I LOVE rottweilers. Sampson was one. They are the nicest dogs ever. Does anyone have one? I really want one but we already have four dogs and five would be too many. And I don't know about haveing four cockers and one rottweiler. That would have people staring when we take walks. Please tell me about your rottweilers. I would love to know about them.

-
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

Hi, my neighbor used to have 5 Rotties, Alli, Abby, Affy, Anni, and Anna (she was OBSESSED with A's I guess, because even her daughter had a name that started with A, Amber) and they were such nice dogs I used to baby-sit them daily when the owner was at work from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and when she came home, the only thing she'd do was play with those dogs. The dogs were clean, and Alli had one litter then they spayed her, and gave the puppies to new homes. And Amber loved the dogs. But years and years passed and the dog's passed away, and the owners moved I miss those Rottweilers, they are such nice dogs.
    My Dogs

Eli - No picture
    Baybe - No Picture

My Girrlfriend's Dogs
    Sammy When She Was A Pup And Living At Her Breeder's

And here is 9 month old Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Sampson-my guardian angel
    Does anyone have one?
    I do, I do!!!! I have a 9 year old, Shadow.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I plan on having one someday
    My Dogs

Eli - No picture
    Baybe - No Picture

My Girrlfriend's Dogs
    Sammy When She Was A Pup And Living At Her Breeder's

And here is 9 month old Titan

Unfortunately I don't have a Rottweiler but up until March of this year I had them sicne I was born. My family would love to have another one though, they're a wonderful breed

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

i love rottweilers.one of my favourite breeds .They are very nice dogs.
    i like them better with natural tails than with cropped,but they're gorgeous both ways.

Anna_66 had a gorgeous Rottie boy named Angus, you can see him in her avatr. He went to the Rainbow Bridge last year.

Lotsa people here like Rottweilers!

I'm not really a fan. They're nice dogs, but I don't like their personalities. I haven't ever met one I've "clicked" with so I don't think I'll ever own one.

I gotta Rott, Raustyk! She's a doll!

Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I love the breed, I had one until mine was shot this year by persons unknown. I really do miss Dana. I plan on someday maybe getting another one, I just haven't decided yet, as the person who shot my Dana is still running loose.

Yes, I do love Rottweilers!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Rotties are BEAUTIFUL dogs! They are one of my favorites! They are obedient, and protective of their owners... Azores Cattle Dogs are like a roe model of them
    My friend has two, one is named Kelly, she adopted Kelly from the pound, and she is just the sweetest little doggie! And her other was also from the pound, his name is Coal, and he is all black, I think he is mixed with some Labrador. But he is also a sweetie!

I Love Rottweilers!

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    They're nice dogs, but I don't like their personalities.
    OK, don't take this the wrong way but obviously you never got to meet my boy Angus
    He was the best, most lovable, sweet, fun happy and beautiful dog I've ever had the chance of owning
    I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful dog he was. He was our little boy for almost 13 years and then on September 6th of last year we had to send him to the bridge.
    Just ask anyone here who ever got the chance to meet him...he was a one of a kind dog. He would turn you around on a rottweilers personality in a second.
    I could go on about what an awesome dog he was, but let me stop and just show you some of the great picture I have of him instead and let them do the talking for me
    Here's an older one of him with my mom's rainbow bridge baby Cujo. That boy just loved puppies!

He was such a sweetie pie. He loved when we had company, he loved his ball, his sisters and was so wonderful when I'd dress him up! He loved me doting on him.

Come on...who wouldn't love this face!

I have so many more pictures of him if anyone wants to take a look Angus's Album It may take a bit to load there's so many pictures in his album
    Just take a look there and you'll KNOW that I love rotties, especially my bubba boy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    He would turn you around on a rottweilers personality in a second.

That couldn't be anymore true. I had always liked Rotties but, after meeting Angus they have become one of my most cherished breeds. As I've said before, he is the epitome of the breed.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Anna_66 - Angus sounds like he was a real good dog. I'm sure there are some Rotts out there that I would click with, but as a whole the breed just isn't for me. You know? I don't hate them, but I don't love them either. But each dog is different. I despise Terriers but there have been a few that I have loved. There have been some Rotts I've despised, some I loved, but most wanted nothing to do with me. I have only met a few that weren't unruly, and I can tell you right now that 4 of the unruly ones I have met have wonderful owners who are patient and kind and gentle, but give a firm hand. They go to obedience classes, but they just won't listen

I'm rambling lol. Like I said, the breed just isn't for me I have nothing against them at all.

I understand what you mean and please don't think I was being mean or scarastic. He was just the love of my life and so close to my heart I just had to share a little

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets