Thread: Nugget comes in from the Cold

Nugget comes in from the Cold

And has some Deli Turkey.
    Hes nervous in the Hotel as there are so many Cats,that come over and sniff him.

But he knows Scrappy 2,and they are very friendly!
    Hes a nice Older Cat.Nugget is.
    Boy do I love Turkey!!! WRRRROOOOOW!!!

YUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Is he going to stay? Bet he's enjoying that turkey!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

He belongs to a family somewhere on the block.He was on the porch one day,and a Lady walked by,and called him Lucky.
    I told her that I put out food that my Cats werent eating and she laughed,and said that Lucky never refused food.
    I should have asked her why a cat called Lucky wasnt kept indoors.I have seen Lucky sleeping on my Porch early in the morning.
    There are too many careless drivers in the neighbor hood to let Cats roam,I worry about an older Cat,like Nugget/Lucky.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Agree with Gary, those oldies but goodies should be inside!!! WOnder if he gets enough to eat at his home??? SAndra
    Nine is Fine!!

I think so,as he is not a thin Cat.But he loves the food here,and your Cat Nip,and he loves being petted.
    Maybe hey are ignoring him,and he craves attention.
    Hes very friendly with Scrappy 2,as they used to curl up,in the Cold together.

He sure is a handsome hunk of a cat! And he IS lucky, in that he found the "Found Cat's Hotel" to get food and warmth and companionship from if/when those needs of his aren't met at his other home.

Deb
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Another visitor at the Found Cat's Hotel! That open door policy you have is wonderful for any street cat that wants a meal. Maybe he will become a regular visitor there.... one of those kids that always drop by at SUPPERTIME!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

he sure is handsome!
    poor guy, wish his family would let him inside

i've always wanted to take cats off the streets...there are quite a few running around here and most of them are pretty friendly..but my dad says no more pets luckily my brother who lives across the street puts out food for the kittys

How nice to see Nugget enjoying the hospitality of the Found Cats' Hotel! Awww, what a sweet boy enjoying that splendid turkey!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I'm glad that he found the way to the cat hotel and that he's enjoying his turkey!

Kirsten