Thread: I'll miss you Bandit

I'll miss you Bandit

Bandit aka Booga Bum
    June 16, 2004 -November 16,2005
    I'd like to start off by telling you a little about my Bandit.I was looking for a dog well an Australian Shepherd i found an ad in the local paper and called and made arrangments to go see the pups.Well there he was came racing around the corner at me and i was in love.But there was a catch to the hole story.My husband thought that three dogs was too many but i fought and fought then said fine no sence if im not going to get my way.Well went to work the next day and Jamie had picked me up from work and said we were going to go into his sisters,I wasn't in the mood i just worked a 16 hour shift so we went in i was out on the deck jamie went in the house i was talking to his sister and jamie was apparently scratching Bandits paw on the door i wasnt paying any attention lol finally he knocked on the door i looked up and there he was.I jumped off my chair grabbed him out of his arms and started to cry.And he was my little buddy since then,He became six months and i started noticing he had aggression towards strangers so i as baffled didn't know what to do and he just got worse and i stood behind him 100%,I just said he's my dog and ill deal with whatever comes,So i would just put him out in his kennel i got for him when we had company and that was the way it was.
    And that was all fine and dandy but then people started saying i should put him down because the way he was and it upset me he was good with us and our kids and that is all that matterd he was my dog not there's right?
    Anyways i fought and fought for him and i gave up i said i dont let him around ya's he never posed a threat he had no chance to i was carefull i never let him around anybody that he was nervous of now i know you have to socailize your dog but it's hard too when they don't accept humans well except for his family.I'm telling ya it put me through alot but i loved Bandit every step of the way. And last night my little guy was hit by a car and he made it too the vets and he was in so much pain her managed too lift his head up and put it on my shoulder almost like he was saying"I'm on my way out Mom" and they did everything they could but his wounds were too much for him to handle and the vet said it would be best to put him down.It was the worse decision i have ever had to make.I'm still heart broken but he is out in my back garden ,I just hope he new i loved him and i miss him so.And the days go by and it dont get easier it is harder. I Feel for anybody who has lost a pet they are our family,kids not just a dog
    I MISS YOU BANDIT
    LOVE MOMMY&DADDY

damn ...i am so sorry to hear about your loss...breaks my heart to hear that...
    Rest in peace bandit.

rainbow bridge

thats too bad I'm sorry for your loss
    RIP Bandit

Im so sorry to hear about Bandit
    RIP sweet one...
    just me

I just want to thank you all for being so kind.he will always be with me every step of the way.

As I've written to you Lori, your Bandit was a beautiful boy and so very lucky to have had you as his Mom. He knew every day of his short life, how very loved he was by you, his devoted Mom who stood by him unconditionally. I'm so, so sorry he was taken from you so soon. God must have been in need of a very special furangel to have called him home. And I know my beloved Cody and all of our Rainbow Bridge babies, have welcomed him with open paws, where he waits for you patiently. And one day he will know his Mommy's gentle touch and love once again. We're here for you Lori and we know how your heart is breaking. Lean on us, ok? Friend, family and the cherished memories you hold in your heart are the best healers of all.
    Bless you beautiful, beloved Bandit
    Love and hugs to you friend...
    Sandra

Oh Lori, I am so heartbroken to read of how you lost your dearest Bandit. You know I could just picture that day when Jamie came out with puppy Bandit in his arms, and how the joy and disbelief must have filled your heart to near bursting when you saw him there. I can imagine the stress and fear of when he got mistrustful and fearful of strangers, and your horror at the thought of taking their advice and "putting him down." He was your best friend! You obviously did everything in your power to keep him safe, and you loved him dearly. I know how much you must miss him, and how the memories of that awful day must plague you . But know that your beautiful Bandit is alive still, at the Rainbow Bridge, watching over you and patiently waiting for the day when you will someday be reuinited. He's a very special angel watching over you.

My deepest sympathies to you, as you deal with this most heartbreaking grief. Just remember that he is healthy and whole at the Bridge, no longer fearful of strangers and no longer hurt, tail just a-wagging as he watches over you.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Here Is A Pic Of Bandit My Beautiful Little Boy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

bandit

awwww... rip bandit. The best looking dog i've ever seen.

LES......
    RIP Bandit. What a beautiful boy you are. Have fun at the RB and I'm sure that by now you have made friends with Toshie and Hooper.

{{{hugs}}}
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I am so sorry for you loss, even though it's been a little while, I'm sure it still feels like it happened yesterday.
    RIP Bandit, you were taken from this earth far to early.
    {Hugs} to you.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

a signature that was done for Bandit
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm very sorry that I missed this thread. He was a beautiful dog and I'm so sorry to hear that you lost him after such a short time. May he rest in peace and I hope your dealing better with his death.
    My condolences.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Six years ago today i said my last goodbyes to you,I think of you often,and miss out time together terribly.You were a great boy!

No matter how far away you are,I will always love you and cherish the time we spent together here on earth.

Till me meet again Bandit! xoxo