Thread: Gigi

Gigi

Hi Cutie-pie! Congrats on being DOTD!
    You have the sweetest face and I hope
    you have already found your forever home!
    I think you have...seems like they are a little
    fond of you!! It's so nice to meet you and
    I have enjoyed learning how smart and
    talented you are in agility. May God bless
    you with many years of adventure and love.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Gigi

First off, THANK YOU for rescuing this gorgeous creature! Secondly, the pic you sent in is absolutely to die for!! Gigi, you are one shiny diamond waiting to be showed off!! It is sooooo refreshing to hear how you, foster mom/dad, are working with her personality and breed type to help her transition and become a little more mannerly. Thank you for taking the time to socialize, agility train, and simply just love this deserving sweet girl! I'd liken her character to people.....we all come in different shapes, sizes, and verying degrees of good and bad traits. I'm positive that all she needs is a li'l time and attention and those rough edges will smooth out in no time. I pray that Gigi has found her forever home in you! Congratulations, Miss Gigi, on being DOTD!! You are one precious pooch!!

Gigi

Goodmorning Gigi.....You are a very beautiful baby. I would take you any day
    over a real diamond. I am so happy that your family decided to keep you and give you the love and attention that you need. I would love to see you jump.
    I bet you are so cute when you are doing that. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Awww!
    What a cutie. Congratulations.

Dear Gigi!!!

If only this world was filled with more people like your wonderful parents! Bless them for opening up their home and their hearts to such a beautiful, deserving, "diamond in the rough!!!" Shelters all over the country are filled with hidden treasures like you, just waiting for the opportunity to win over the hearts of a loving family! And as has been said, each dog and each breed comes with it's own unique personality and needs, emotional and physical; it's all a matter of matching up the right pup with the right family! And oh, what a heavenly match was made that day you "came home!" Sounds to me like all that was needed was an opportunity for you to unleash some of that awesome athleticism of yours! Wow, what a "high flying" girl you are! I'll just bet you've already become quite the celebrity on the agility circuit!
    Seeing your beautiful, smiling face this morning has made my day, precious Gigi! You are one gorgeous girl and your family is truly blessed to have you in their lives!
    Congratulations to you dear Gigi, our smilingest, most spirited and deserving, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your proud parents, fursibs Stolli and Gesso, foster friends Dreyfus and Oscar and all of your adoring fans! BIG hugs and kisses to you, sweet Gigi! Long and happy life to you!

Gigi,
    You are so cute. I would love to hug you. I'm glad you have a good home. Happy DOTD to you and yours.

Oh Gigi, it was so good to see you today. Keep doing what you are doing sweetie, and you will have you "foster" family wrapped around your little paws. I am pretty sure you have found your loving forever home, After all, you are too cute to let go.

Gigi

Hey Gigi I love your cute little face BYE!!

Congratulations Gigi!

Oh my sweet Gigi, aren't just just a beautiful gem! It's truly not hard to see why your family has decided to keep you instead of trying to find you another home...I can't say I blame them

I hope you and you family have a wonderful time celebrating your status as "DOG OF THE DAY"!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Gigi, you are a little cutiepie. Congrats on DOTD. I hope your jumping doesn't get you hurt one day. That face of yours is like an angel's. I don't see why anyone wouldn't want you. I know you have a good home and hope that you have a great life.

-
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

Hi Gigi,

What a precious little pup you are. Sounds like you are quite the
    character & a joy to know. I hope you have many, many years of love
    and happiness sweet girl. You sure deserve it. Congrats on being chosen
    for a day of honor as our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a glamorous Hollywood diva you are, pretty Gigi!! You have so much personality shining through in your pic - what a cutie! Congrats to GORGEOUS GIGI!!

Aw, Gigi, what a pretty girl you are! I'm happy to hear you've found your forever home! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope it's been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on your nomination ,your hard work of being such a beautiful dog has paid off i hope you have a special day with your loved ones

Good job, Gigi, on DOTD! I hope you had a fun day with your family and received lots of hugs and kisses.