Thread: Elphin

Elphin

Hi Elphin you sweet little kitty How sweet you are to visit the pet lonely people and give them the smiles the need so much every day. You are one very deserving COTD !! I hope you get many many treats and X's and O's today.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hey Elphin,
    What a handsome little man you are! Looks like you take good care of your people. Congrats!

Elphin - you're a beautiful Devon. You look so soft with that lamby fur of yours. Congrats on being such a sweet cat of the day and for all the service work you do.

YOU ARE ONE SPECIAL FURRY FRIEND TO SO MANY!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU DESERVE TO BE CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!! Lots of treats and hugs should come your way!!

Wonderful, Talented Elphin!

Oh Elphin, what a gift you have to comfort others...those of us who have furrbabies know how much comfort and love we receive daily, but those in homes must really appreciate your special visits! I know your Mummy is very proud of you - Keep up the good "work!"

And, of course, we all send congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day today!

Bari and the Pride

I believe that there are very few cats who could handle themselves properly in the kind of enviornment that you are exposed to, Elphin. I know neither of mine would be good "lap" cats for the sick or elderly. So congratulations and "thank you" to you and your mom, for all that you do to make life a little brighter for those that need you so much.

You are an excellent choice for Cat of the Day!!!

Congratulations, Elphin

If I ever am in a retirement home, I cannot think of anything that I would like more than a visit from you, Elphin. How proud you must make your Mom as you gently visit each person. There are not many cats that could do your job as well as you do.

We honor you today, Elphin for being so handsome, so special and our very own Cat of The Day.

Send Elphin

I'm not feeling too well today and am in need of comfort - send Elphin over immediately!

BEAUTIFUL ELPHIN

You dear boy, have an almost mystical quality
    about you. What a Sweetheart to cheer up all
    those lonely folks. Bless you baby !!!
    Congratulations on being honored today as our
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Dear Elphin. Of course with a name like that people might expect you to be just a tad naughty!! And although you are anything but naughty, I think the name suits you perfectly. Everyday you selflessly perform your "Elphin" magic, brightening the days of those in need of a bit of comfort and cheer. Yes you are beautiful, yes your lineage is that of a champion, but the wonderful therapy work you do is what sets you apart from the rest and makes you a real winner in my book!!! And Elphin, thank your human for sharing that touching photo of you at work. It brought tears to my eyes!!Congratulations to your dear Elphin, a very beautiful kitty with a heart of gold and our most deserving "Comfort Cat" of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elphin!!!

What a beautiful baby and a hero, too!!!

We are honored to celebrate your specialness as our Cat of the Day. Congratulations, sweetie!

Ta-doot-ta-dooooooo!!! Today is Elphin's special day!!!!

Such a cool cat.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Elphin!
    You have such important work. My dad was in a nursing home for four years. They had a resident cat which brought him much joy and comfort. I wish every nursing home had a cat. Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day today!

Wow, Elphin (love your name!), I just had to add my thanks to everyone else's -- how wonderful of you and your "human" to understand how a cat can fill the need for comfort. You are just amazing as well as gorgeous, and I can't think of a better reason to be Cat of the Day. Congratulations, and thank you. You are special.
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

Elphin

Elphin is a lovely cat, how wonderful that he comforts people!!
    congrats on being todays cotd