Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Hi everyone,

I am new here. It's a nice website. Nice to meet you all

I have one dog and 3 betta fish hehe.

Welcome, majestic, to Pet Talk! I'm david p and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm owned by three cats, Nikki, a 5 y.o. tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a 2 y.o. tortoiseshell kitty, and I'm fostering Marigold, a 4 y.o. tortoiseshell kitty. I'm glad you found this friendly site. Watch it, though, this site is addictive! We are very happy to have you here.

Hello Majestic! my name is Almita just like my sn. I have two dogs Muneca and Chiquis you can see Muneca in my signature below and you can see Chiquis in my avatar! I hope you get to stay around and have a great time! It is very addicting place and I'm warning you! lol! Well I hope we all get to see pictures of your pets!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Awww sounds adorable!!!! I am breanne and i have 2 dogs named zoey and t.j. you can see in my siggy. I have 3 cats, kendy keshaw and kasey, 4 ducks sunny share dixee and trixee. and 1 betta named brandon.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Donna (Moosmom). I am owned by 4 cats (3 furkids and one bald dude named MooShoo). We LOVE to see pictures of everyone's pets!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

HI!! Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Beth, and I am owned by 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 ducks, and 2 horses. What kind of dog do you have??
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

wow! thanks for the very warm welcome. I should introduce myself again - My name is Hai from Austin, TX. I just moved down here from Lancaster, PA. Lancater is very beautiful little town where there are many farms, corn fields, http://www.lancasteronline.com/ , and I really miss the place. Fortunately, I have my girlfriend, KiKi, and the fish (Road Runner, Mr. Bean, and my girlfriend's fish - she hasn't got a name for him yet).

KiKi is adorable!!!!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Welcome Hai! Nice to have you here! Sorry you're missing home Lancaster is a very beautiful part of the country, for sure! I've visited there often! Hopefully we can provide a bit of "family" to ease your transition! Hope to hear more from you! My name is Sandra and I have an assortment of creatures

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11
    Welcome Hai! Nice to have you here! Sorry you're missing home Lancaster is a very beautiful part of the country, for sure! I've visited there often! Hopefully we can provide a bit of "family" to ease your transition! Hope to hear more from you! My name is Sandra and I have an assortment of creatures
    yeah, Sandra - I feel I am being closer to Lancaster now It's nice to know that you have visited Lancaster quite often.

welcome to PT! I'm Sam and my kids are in my signature
    Kodie a 2 year old bloodhound/rottweiler mix
    Lucy a 1 year old spaniel mix.
    hope you enjoy it here!

what kind dog is KiKi?She sure is adorable!
    Last edited by sammy101; 11-13-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Aww Kiki is so cute!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Welcome! I am a newbie to! I just joined about a month ago! My name is Alyssa and I own a dog,3 fish,and a parakeet. I LOVE lancaster. I stayed in a hotel their with my family. I love the nature and landscape there. You were very lucky to live their. You can see my Furbutts in my siggy.

Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Welcome to Pet Talk Hai! My name is Terry and I have two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. They are in my signature. Kiki is adorable!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!