Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Extremely Urgent Phred Needs Our Prayers

Oh, no! Our dear Phred, the sweetest and kindest man there is, I am praying for you with all my heart, also sending positive thoughts with much love your way.

Staci, thanks for letting us know.

Chris

Keeping good thoughts for a speedy recovery.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Oh my goodness . Get well Phred.

Phred you have always been strong for us and lifted us up with your wonderful prayers. Now it's time for us to be strong for you and hopefully OUR prayers will lift YOU up.
    Perfectly said.

Prayers and good healing vibes on the way.

Phred will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Phred, MANY prayers for your speedy recovery. I am certain that your very own prayer pups on on the line to God right now.

Get well Phred! We are all rooting for you.

Sending prayers for Phred's quick and full recovery.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Oh no... As Gini and Chris and so many others have said, you are always there for all of us whenever prayers are needed and now we will be on the prayer line for you, dear friend, asking God to watch over you, heal you and bring you back to us as soon as possible. We love you Phred, you dear, sweet, wonderful man. Please, get well soon.

No, not Phred! I will definitely be sending out prayers and good thoughts for Phred. Thanks for letting us know, Staci. I will be checking in all day for updates, please let us know if there is anything additional we can do (besides our continued prayers).

Oh no!! Phred?? I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this thread.

Phred,

You have always been there for us in time of need. Going well beyond the call of duty MANY times!! Please get well soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you honey!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh Dear God, please help our Phred through this ordeal. His furkids must be beside themselves with worry. You know them, God. They're the ones who come lovingly beseeching you for help and mercy for so many skin folks and fur kids, and now their very own Dad needs your help. We too need our Phred here on the dirt ball. He does good work, you know that. Cinder, Smokey, Boots, and Bowser are all good kids. Please grant their pleas to have him back to his full health and ornary ways. And I personally pledge to make a few life style suggestions for him - like more broccoli, less cookies.
    Last edited by Rachel; 11-13-2005 at 07:05 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Dear Phred, I am sending big get-better-vibes, all the way from Belgium!! You have always been there to comfort everybody here; now it is our turn to spoil you with good wishes!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh no!!

Phred, I hope you will soon feel much better!!

Get well wishes and positive thoughts are on the way!

Kirsten

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    Oh no!! Phred?? I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this thread.
    My thoughts exactly Donna. Phred you have prayed so many times for everyone here and now it is our turn to pray for you. I am glad you are in the hospital being cared for and hope that you will soon have a full recovery. We miss you already. Staci, do you know who has the furkids?

you are in my thoughts .....

.......prayers on the way.....

Thanks to PCB!