Thread: Going to another country

Going to another country

Howdy all,

Just a little note, Star is doing great. She did the fake out meowmie thing and had me worried sick. Nothing that a little love and extra treats could not cure. Her and Lizzy are back to their normal selves. Their newest trick is bouncing on the bed early in the mornings to wake me up.

Yes, I am traveling to malaysia at the beginning of the new year and I want to bring Star and Lizzy, any tips on how to do that?

Annie
    Happiness is the little things in life.

That will be very expensive and complicated to take the Two Cats,all the way to Malaysia.
    I honestly think,that unless you are going for a long period of time,that the Cats would much rather stay at home,than go through being put into strange situations.
    I wish you well,if you do decide to take them along with you.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This what the state department says:

MALAYSIA - *Passport required. Visa not required for stay of up to 3 months. Medical exam required for work permits. U.S. test sometimes accepted. For entry of pets or other types of visits, consult the Embassy of Malaysia, 3516 International Court, NW, Washington, DC 20008 (202/328-2700) or nearest Consulate: Los Angeles (213/892-1238) or New York (212/490-2722). Internet: www.imi.gov.my/visaform47.htm

Are you moving to Malaysia? For just travelling I can't recommend to take pets because it won't be easy to take them to hotels etc. - pets in Malaysia usually don't travel- to say the least.

On the other hand it is a wonderful country! So enjoy your stay.

Wanting to move there

Well thank you for the responses. I want to move there for a year or so, maybe longer. I have a few friends that live there and I am wanting to check it out, travel a bit and make up for lost time. I want to bring my babies because I really can't stand the idea of not being with them. However, I do have homes already lined up if I can not bring them.

Annie
    Happiness is the little things in life.