Thread: Finally Back!

Finally Back!

Well...its been super busy around here latley. We've been getting ready for our big show, and now that it's over I'm back online!!

We got back late last night and went straight to bed, so I'm just now getting around to updating.

We had a great time, and met a couple new AKK people.

As for the dogs:
    Luka didn't do much. He got reserve in the specialty but that was it for him.

Kassia didn't do anything either. But, since she blew her coat, and the Champion Class had a total of 11 dogs in it, we were ok with it.

Lacee is now a Champion. She won reserve female several times over the weekend, but saved her best for Saturday, when she got Best Female and reserve BOB.

I showed Kambry myself and I must say...she had the best time out of all the dogs. On Friday at the Specialty she got BOB for the puppies. Later on that night she got BOB puppy, a Group 1 win, and then went in for Best in Show and guess what....SHE WON!!!! Saturday morning she got BOB puppy, and a Group 2 win. That night my mom decided she wanted to give it a shot, and Kambry got reserve best puppy. Sunday, Kam got BOB puppy, Group 1 win, but she didnt place in Best in Show. We are very happy with our 4 month old Baby Girl!

I myself went into the ring for the first time during the specialty for Junior Handeling and won best junior, so I guess you'll find me in the ring more often now!

I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance...right now I have a ton of make up work to do for school, and then Puppy School for Lacee and Kambry later this evening!
    -Kim and the Serenity Cove Crew!

Oh man! That's awesome news! Congratulations!!

That really is good news. It sounds like a great weekend. Congratulations and welcome back.

Welcome back!Cant wait for pictures