Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Figaro

Figaro

Well, we are new here. I suppose a short presentation of the little "beast" named Figaro should follow: 2 1/2 years old crazy kitty (thought himself as trapeze artist on the dining room lamp, until it came crashing down from the ceiling; or singer at the Opera house, especially at crazy hours in the night), otherwise sweet and cute (especially when sleeping ).
    Here is an older pic of him (made in march this year); might ad some more pics later on, as soon as I get my lazy behind around putting them in my online album.

Welcome to PT! Figaro looks like a real sweetheart. Looking forward to hear more about him.

You can see my cat Fister in the avatar, he is 9 years old.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Figaro

Welcome to PT & enjoy all the talks & pictures..
    Awee Figaro that snow is paw deep & you are just adorable in it

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Figaro,is such a Handsome Cat,and he is very much like the Cats that our Family had when I was a young fellow.
    They all loved to romp,and play in the snow,too!
    Im sure the Angels are romping right along with Figaro,having Kitty Angel Fun.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi and welcome to PT! I'm Debby and I'm owned by the 2 crazy kitties and little doggy in my siggy.

Figaro sure is handsome and sounds like he's got a nice personality to match. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him and learning more about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

WELKOM OP PET TALK!! Ik ben Lut en woon in België.

Oops, better continue in English, or nobody except Sonia would understand us . I am owned by 3 cats, Maya(calico) , Inka(Tabby) and Zazou.(tux) You can see them all in my signature!!
    Figaro is a very beautiful cat!! That first picture is really great!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

[QUOTE=Maya & Inka's mommy]WELKOM OP PET TALK!! Ik ben Lut en woon in België.
    QUOTE]

I'm so embarrased, at first I thought your fingers were on the wrong keys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Figaro is very handsome ... what a great shot, and I love that pink nose! If you visit my website www.kimskitties.com you will see that I have a special place in my heart for Black & White kitties!

Welcome to PT!
    Kim

Welcome!

I'm curious...an opera singing cat named Figaro....which came first? The opera or the name?

Figero is very handsome. Great picture.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Figaro is so beautiful, that picture is amazing Welcome to Pet Talk!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Yeah, what everyone else has said! WELCOME to Pet Talk! You're going to LOVE it here! We're all looking forward to LOTS and LOTS more pictures!

Oh, and my name is Deb, by the way. I live in Nebraska with my two dogs, Sandi and Oreo; my three kitties, Angel, Shadow, and Little Orphan Annie; my husband, Terry; and our son, Alex!
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Figaro

Hi Florentina and sweet little Figaro and welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Eileen and am owned by four year old Groucho, a black and white kitty boy. The picture of Figaro is super... two of my favorite things are kitties and snow!! A picture of a kitty in snow, just doesn't get any better than that. Hope we hear from you again very soon!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thank you everyone for the welcome and for your kind words.
    I wasn't really expecting so many replies, but it seems I'm going to make lots of friends here
    Lut, ik woon in Nederland, maar ik ben geen nederlander Ik kom uit Roemenie. Ik woon hier al drie jaren nu (ik hoop dat je begrijp mijn schlechte nederlands)
    @Edwina: probably the cat
    Today I want to put more pictures in my online album and I'm going to add a few here, so you can admire my furry treasure Last night I spent hours looking at kitty pictures (quality time )
    Hugs&kisses to all the kitty moms here and lots of belly rubs for the kitties.

Florentina&Figaro

Quote Originally Posted by Florentina
    Lut, ik woon in Nederland, maar ik ben geen nederlander Ik kom uit Roemenie. Ik woon hier al drie jaren nu (ik hoop dat je begrijp mijn schlechte nederlands)
    I see! Better talk English to you then . Your Dutch isn't bad at all!!
    I like your usersname "Florentina" very much: is that your original Romanian name?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge