Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're new!

We're new!

Hey everyone! I'm Jessica and I have a 2 year old Border Collie (maybe mix) named Mickey.

Here is a couple of photos of him from the other day:

Aww what a cutie!!! Welcome to pet talk!! My name is Breanne I have a flat-coated retriever and a english setter, i also have 3 cats 4 ducks and 1 fish!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Hello, Jessica! Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Robin and those are my two furkids in my signature. Mickey is gorgeous! What a very handsome boy. I can't wait to see and hear more about him.

Welcome to PT! Mickey is gorgeaus! My name is Beth, and I am owned my 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 ducks, and 2 horses. Can't wait to see more pictures of Mickey!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Hi Jessica, welcome to Pet Talk. Mickey really is a cutie! That's my little girl (American Eskimo mix) that you see in my signature. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to PT!Mikey is gorgeous. My two are in my Signature,Kodie(bloodhound/rotti mix) Lucy (spaniel mix)

HI JESSICA!! It's me, Jessica!! Hehehe ♥♥♥

It's so nice seeing other people that I know here!! And of course I LOVE MICKEY!!!

facebook

Welcome to Pet Talk to both you and Mickey! Handsome tri-color boy you have there! My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderators here, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy - she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar.

You all have such beautiful furfriends!!

Thanks for welcoming Mickey and I. Mickey says *WOOF*.

Hey Jessica!!! I actually know someone here. Awesome! lol

Your BC is beautiful. I have two BC's and two Aussies. Welcome.

Welcome! Mickey is beautiful I have 4 dogs; Tia (miniature Dachshund), Winston & Keeva (Doberman Pinschers) and Tango (Toller/Border Collie mix).
    Last edited by Tollers-n-Dobes; 11-05-2005 at 09:13 PM.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

I am sort of new!

I am pretty new to PT. I know some people have seen Sassy already. To those who didn't Sassy is on my signature and I am hoping to get my other Parakeet, Star, on there soon. My parakeet Sunny can't be on my siggy because he died! I have seen many people around here already. Some include Charlie,Jamie,and Ginger.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Jessica! Mickey is beautiful! I don't think I've seen many other tricolor Border Collies, I love it! My name is Kari, and, I love my labrador, Finn.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hi, welcome to PT! It looks like you'll fit in just fine around here you and Mickey both. He's VERY handsome. I am Krista and my precious furbabies are in my signature. I look forward to getting to know Mickey and you. There's a whole bunch of wonderful people here.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Welcome to PT

Beautiful BC you have there Jessica..My name is Patsy, PJ for short..
    I have 2 dogs, Sammyj who is 3 and Yollie who will be 8 weeks old on the 7th..they are both bichon mix mutts... Hope you enjoy PT..I know I do..