Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your dogs have toys all over the house?

aww it so close!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

When people we don't really know comes to our house they always think we have kids around the house with the toys and all. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobodeb
    Let me see if I can give you an mental audio picture.

2 am
    Me: Ouch, move off my feet, Sammy, Maggy don't attack Sammy, then a ching a ling from Payton's collar. A nice big UGHHH from me getting my fat butt out of bed, then SQUEEEEEEEAAAK! Thump, Maggy dives off the bed to see what I steped on. Once she finds it, more squeaky squeaky squeaky. Sammy now wants to eat, so I get MEOW, MEOW, MEOW. Mind you, I still haven't gone to the bathroom. Creek, creek goes our floor, then a different squeak from another toy.

You get the idea.
    LMAO! That sounds like me at my house at night! LOL
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    Sometimes at night on the way to bed I give up & just kick them to the edges of the rooms. At least they are less likely to be stepped on there.

hehe I do that too, when I remember.

mine use to have toys all over the house but they seem to destroy them pretty fast except for the tire toys and the kongs oh yeah and gracie's very dirty flippy floppy which she is getting a new one tomorrow

Yes there are toys everywhere! Tripping over them is common here. I try to 'organize' them to vacuuum but 5 minutes later, they're everywhere!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

While laughing at all your posts I'm crying to as mY toy monster no longer here I miss toys all over . Enjoy the messes guys.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

LOL at Debby. Yes, it looks like I have a toddler in the house with all of the stuffies and balls around (she usually hides/burys bones). My sister had a min. schnauzer that would clean up his toys at night. You would just have to say, "Lashes put your toys away" and he would put them in his corner (you may have needed to point out one or two to him). He was a very special little boy.

We only have kongs, toys made by the kong company and bones laying aorund the house but not all the time because Tango is trained to pick up the toys and put them back in the box, so when she gets bored or just wants to show off to company she runs around the house putting the toys away....lol The Dobes destroy Tango's squeakies though so she keeps them all in my room.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Oohhh yes...drives my parents crazy. It doesn't help that Nebo literally has hundreds (or thousands!) of toys...

when i just had molli, she would keep her toys in the basket until i came home because she knows i will play with her. she takes about 4 of them out. now that we have sammy, he has to try EVERY toy in the basket and even the doggy brushes, until he finds the one he wants. LOL, it drives my mom crazy.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by Corinna
    While laughing at all your posts I'm crying to as mY toy monster no longer here I miss toys all over . Enjoy the messes guys.
    Ohhh I'm sorry Corinna {{{HUGS}}} I enjoy my mess every day, I just wish Bon was a ball boy like Angus was.

Yes, quite often Bon takes every one of his toys out of the basket But honestly the thing that is the worst is Roxey's food/treat ball. She leaves it laying everywhere full of food.
    Stinks to get up at 4am to let them out only to kick it half way across the room and spill food all over the living room

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

13. Nope..
    as much as i wish my dog was into toys.. hes not