Thread: Minnie

Minnie

Happy Halloween to Minnie the good little witch!
    You are adorable...obvioulsy loved and cared for by
    your family. You certainly have a large family
    of pooches to share your life with as well...You are
    also quite the gourmet. May God bless you and
    your family with lots of love and adventures.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Happy Halloween Minnie! What a pretty sweet little witch you are! Wow, that's a lot of Yorkies in your family! I hope you all have a fun day today and congratulations Minnie on being our special Halloween DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Minnie

You are sooo pretty in your Halloween outfit. You look just like my Martina.
    She loves to give hugs and kisses too. I bet you have a lot of fun with all your brothers and sisters. I bet you play with their toys also. I an so glad that you made DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read a lot of good things about you. I am so glad that you have a family that loves you and your brothers and sisters very much. It is also nice to be a mommy's girl.
    Have a wonderful life. Happy Halloween
    LHCamry

Minnie, what an adorable little Yorkie you are! You look so cute in your little witch outfit. Wow, I can't believe you have 8 brothers and sisters! I'll bet thats alot of fun. I would love to have you sit with me and watch movies.

Congrats Minnie and have a wonderful day!

Congratulations Minnie!

Oh Gosh, I just love that picture of you Minnie...you look so precious!
    Looks like your all dressed and ready to go trick or treating. I bet you get lots of treats today (I know I'd sure give you a bunch if you came to my house)!!
    Have fun with your brothers and sisters celelbrating sweetie!

Happy Halloween!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I believe Minnie is one of the cutest witches I have seen in a long time.

Wow, Minnie I bet you do a good job at keeping your 8 other siblings inline. What a household.

Happy Halloween Minnie!! Congrats on being DOTD! You are a sweet little witch and what a little doll. Have a great Halloween.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Hi Minnie!!

Awwwwww! Happy Halloween sweetheart! You're the cutest little witch we've ever seen. Can we come over and play at your house Minnie? How we would love to be in the midst of a houseful of adorable little Yorkies. Life at your house must be so much fun little lady. Do your brothers and sisters dress up for Halloween too? Congratulations to our so very cute little Halloween DOTD!! We can imagine your house coming alive with Yorkie activity after finding out that Minnie was chosen as our famous DOTD. Celebrate with great gusto Minnie and have Mom give lots of kisses to you and all your little fursibs today!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Minnie

How adorable you are!
    I would love for you to trick or treat at my house!!! I'd give you lots of goodies!
    What a wonderful picture of you. I couldn't help but grin at how precious you look!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Minnie! Not only are you a good witch, but the prettiest one I've every laid eyes on! Not even that big, black witch's hat can disquise the true beauty that you are! Wish you were closer, dear Minnie! I'd love to fill up your trick or treat bag with lots of yummy stuff...apples, carrots, chicken livers and popcorn! I too wonder if you and the fur crew were out parading in your Halloween finery this day! What a precious sight that would be Yes, it must be tough, eeking out your fair share of love and attention with so many furry siblings scampering about. But after reading your write up, I now have every faith that you are not lacking in the love department! It was such fun meeting you today, Minnie! Your family found a true treasure in you! Have a happy, safe, fun filled Howl-o-ween and Dog of the Day celebration, precious Minnie! Hope you and the whole furry crew are showered with lots of love and treats today! HAPPY HALLOWEEN MINNIE!!!

Minnie! You are a cutie in your little costume!I hope you and your eight other family members had a great halloween and got lots of treats! If I saw that cute little face at my door I would give you my dog treats!

Awww, what a darling little Yorkie girl you are sweet Minnie! You are so very beautiful with such long and well-groomed flowing hair, and the cutest of little faces! Congrats to MARVELOUS MINNIE OUR HAPPY HALLOWEEN GIRL!