Thread: New photos of a very upset Peggy

New photos of a very upset Peggy

As I explained here , my mother and Reinhold are out of town this weekend, and I'm looking after Peggy. She has to stay inside while they are away, and she is in heat (her surgery will be next Thursday)!

This morning, Peggy played with me and slept on my belly, but when I saw her again tonight, and she cried and whined ALL THE TIME. She wanted to go outside, and she was upset because I didn't let her. When I spoke to my mother on the phone, Peggy came to me and purred (she has the loudest purr I ever heard!) and when I hold the phone to her face, my mother talked to her and Peggy hugged the phone and kissed it, and she gave the phone headbumpies. Looks like she was happy to hear my mother's voice. It was so cute!

Here are some photos I took of her today (I better don't show those in which she's using the chair as a scratching post to my mom):

Kirsten

Wow, beautiful girl!

I hope she feels better in a couple of days, poor baby! And when your parents come back, if she insists so much to go outside I guess your parents will let her go immediately Or may be they will not let her while she's in heat Let's pray that they wait (at least) after her surgery

The story with Peggy kissing the phone is so sweet!

I guess your parents will let her go immediately

I'm afraid this is exactly what's going to happen!

Told my mom on the phone already to keep her indoors until she had surgery, because I'm afraid she would go far from home while she's in heat. Since they live in the forest, there are no neighbor cats, so Peggy has to walk a long distance to find other cats. But I guess my mother won't listen to me, as usual!

Kirsten

New photos

As always it's so nice to see pictures of beautiful Peggy! I share your concern and hope nothing happens that will delay her spay. Poor little sweetheart. Love the phone story!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Aww, beautiful little Peggy! How I wish we could whisk her away to get spayed right away. I'm glad you had some special time with her and gave her some lovins.

No, your mother does not need to see the picture of Peggy and the chair!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

How do you think Peggy,would do,if she met Lily,and Luna?
    Would they get along,or would the fur be A Flying,at least at first?
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten
    I'm afraid this is exactly what's going to happen!

Told my mom on the phone already to keep her indoors until she had surgery, because I'm afraid she would go far from home while she's in heat.
    It's very scary! I pray that nothing bad will happen to Peggy!
    Isn't it a possibility that you take Peggy at home until the surgery if ever your mother don't accept to keep her inside?