Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PTers Map!

Quote Originally Posted by slleipnir
    I'm added I only put in my city, but it's got it down to about a block from where I live o_O

Actually it got me fairly close to where I live as well, on the right side of the river and the right side of the tracks. By navigating the overhead picture I could zero right in on my house.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Can you please delete mine, as much as I love being temporarily in Washington DC, there is no place like home, if anyone can put mine in I would appreciate it as I just cannot do it on my computer, if you can just put Kia Ora from Hamilton-Aotearoa-NZ that would be fine, thanks in advance.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    As moderator, I have alllll the power haaaa! Haaa!! HAA!!! I'll delete you Carole, and we'll figure out how to get you back home.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Thanks QSA it had been quite a journey for me, lol,the folks back home are missing me especially the kitties.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Not a problem Carole...we enjoyed having you in the U.S. though your stay was too short.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

I added myself!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

As Arnie S would say I'LL BE BACK.

I am not having any luck adding my name, it appears that NZ is not significantly big enough or something to be included, OZ is there but I cannot seem to get it to accept me BOO HOO.
    Furangels only lent.

I added myself a couple days ago but forgot to say i added myself
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I added myself with a pic of my two "kids"! hehe

facebook

I added myself to the map.

Question... QSA, could you edit my name? I realized I put down my real name and not my PT name. Duh! If I can edit it, I'd rather it say:

ramanth (Kimmy)

instead of just Kimmy.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by carole
    As Arnie S would say I'LL BE BACK.

I am not having any luck adding my name, it appears that NZ is not significantly big enough or something to be included, OZ is there but I cannot seem to get it to accept me BOO HOO.
    Carole ~ I noticed that Auckland and Wellington are options on the map. Are you on the North Island?
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanth
    I added myself to the map.

Question... QSA, could you edit my name? I realized I put down my real name and not my PT name. Duh! If I can edit it, I'd rather it say:

ramanth (Kimmy)

instead of just Kimmy.
    I only have the options of deleting either names, or shout outs. You'd have to put your name in as Ramanth instead of Kimmy. Let me know if you want me to do so.
    Author Unknown ~*~

Wow, there are so many people added!
    I think I'm still the only PTer from South America..........
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Quote Originally Posted by QueenScoopalot
    I only have the options of deleting either names, or shout outs. You'd have to put your name in as Ramanth instead of Kimmy. Let me know if you want me to do so.
    Yeah, go ahead and delete me and I'll re-add.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Yes Kuhio I am in the North Island, about two hours away from Auckland city , I guess that will have to do, can anyone add me please, Just saying Kia Ora from beautiful Aotearoa-NZ, as my computer will not let me darn it, thanks in advance.
    Furangels only lent.