Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kicking to the curb Tinkerbell, by Paris Hilton......

Kicking to the curb Tinkerbell, by Paris Hilton......

I think that anyone who gets rid of their pet for a dumb reason of any kind is not worth a nickel in my book. She should never be able to have a pet or be a so called star!!!!!She is a horrible person!!!!!

OUR PETS ARE PRECIOUS!!!!!

I DON'T GET IT, WHY SHOULD SHE BE SO POPULAR WHEN SHE DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!
    THANK YOU. ANY THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJEST?FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THIS!

Hotel heiress PARIS HILTON has been slammed by an animal rights group for reportedly dumping her pampered dog TINKERBELL because she grew too big.

Tinkerbell is said to have grown past her ideal weight of 3.5 pounds (1.6 kilograms), prompting Hilton to reportedly leave the pooch with her mother KATHY while she pampers a smaller Chihuahua named BAMBI.

But her alleged actions have angered the People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals, whose spokesman blasts, "It's a pity that Paris' heart doesn't match her pocketbook. Animals shouldn't be disposed of like last season's trendy handbag."
    SHE DOESN'T FEEL LOVE FOR HER TINK OR BAMBI! I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM!!!

how could you do that to a dog and a chihuahua! i love Chihuahua's so much, even if my baby put on a little weight i wouldnt care i would love him no matter what.

YOUR KIRBY DIABLO IS SO ADDORABLE!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES WHEN YOU GET YOUR BABY HOME! AND GROWING UP PICS TO!!

I've never liked Paris Hilton,and i never will. This is one of the reasons are dislike her.I still dont understand how people can just give up there dogs for the most stupid reasons

Bit Bit is the newest one on its way out. Mind you there is atleast a decent reason, kinda.

The husband wants Bit Bit gone because it snapped at a child earlier & he fears it'll bite their newborn son.

The article said he wanted both dogs gone, but there was no mention of Bambi. If that does is kid friendly then there is no reason to toss that one away.

But anyways, I still disslike her, shes too much like a *corner street walker*

thanks i cant wait to bring him home either, i'm goin to use up so much flim on my little guy. In my thread about him i posted new pics of his eyes open. today i went to the fabric store and picked up some green fleece and a pattern and i'm goin to make my little guy a sweater. tomorrow im goin back to buy some letters so i can spell his name on the sweater.

HOW COULD BIT BIT SNAP AT A CHILD? CHI'S ARE SO LOVING!!!IT'S THEIR NATURE!!!! MAYBE SOMEONE HAS MISTREATED BIT BIT!!!!

KIRBY'S MOM, WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THE SWEATER, TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT ON PT. SHOW IT TO US, OKAY? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT.LOL FROM CHICA'S MOM

chi's only bite if they feel threatened and have been socailized wrong. and soon as i'm done with i will take pics, i promise. i cants wait till i put him in it, my big boy is goin to be lookin good in green.

Many small dog owners tend to keep the little guys too close to them & they will not let anyone near their master.

Some of thoses dogs will snap, some will only bark & some will bite.

My grandmas teacup poodle Buttons is a sweety, but no one can pick him up if hes on grandmas lap or on the floor. You have to call him onto a nother chair or the cough & he'll sit up letting you know hes ready to be picked up.

How ever I learned that Buttons was all show & no go. So I always picked him up off of grandma to cuddle him. Then he stopped caring about me picking him up cause he knew I wasn't scared of his toothless mouth hehehe..

Yeah, well, Tink was getting too big for her. Pl..eee..ze..don't get me started! She has no redeeming qualities or values anyway, so what do you expect? I'd like to kick HER to the curb!

I've been Boooo'd!

corner street walker
    I believe the word you're looking for is "HO"

I LOATHE Paris Hilton. K9Karen said it best!!!

I'd like to kick HER to the curb!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

HOW COULD SHE?! I hate her so much...poor little Tinkerbell!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

That is so mean I never liked her and treating her dog like that giving it to someone else becuase it is getting big. Chihuahua's don't get that big I have a chihuahua and I love chihuahua's.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

mow that I think of this didn't she toss Tink away over a month ago? Cause I remember reading the story at my old old job.

South Park did a GREAT show making fun of Paris. OMG it sure was sick, but I couldn't stop from taking photos. Mr.Man fixed her really well in the show hahahaa

Too bad that part wasn't real.