Thread: Lue

Lue

Hello all,

A frend of mine sent me a site where he was look at a Swiss Mountain puppy and at the bottom of tht site was the site for Pet-Talk, so I log on to read some of the e-mails.

This is a great site, I have read some of the e-mails and got some great ideas about why my Lue does some of the things he does. Luthor, lue for short is a six month old long hair German Shephard and he's the light of my husband and my life, he is just a joy. I've been having trobule with him bitting me all the time even when I'm petting him. I read some where in a book that I should get a can and put a few rocks in it and tape it up and shake it when he does something he's not suppost to do. For instent bitting me of jumping on me when I setting down, or just barking at me when play time is over. Well two nights ago I try it and so far it's been great he seems to have clam him down. Last night while I was looking at TV I shook the can once and he laid down, and we both sat on the sofa and watch TV together quietly.

I wanted to say this is a great site, I enjoy reading all your e-mails.

I will send a pic of Lue when I figue out how to load it on here.

BabyBoylue

Talking Welcome to Pet Talk BabyBoylue!

It's nice to meet you, I'm Anna. The three in my signature below belong to me...or maybe I should say I belong to them

I'm glad to see that you've joined our forum, it really is a wonderful and informative site as I see you've already found out!

Lue sounds like a total sweetheart and I'm looking forward to getting to know the both of you.

And as for posting pictures, you can either post them as an attachment (scroll down to "manage attachments" then click on the picture you'd like to add and upload) or upload them to an online photo place like zoto or Photobucket. If you have any questions feel free to ask, there are alot of people willing to help

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

BabyBoylue

Hi Anna,

I have some pic of Lue on my phone, I will ask my daughter to show me how to send myself a e-mail with photos attached, if my phone can do that. I will find out this evening and maybe I can have some pis of him by tomorrow.

Thanks I will need that help posting thim, I'll let you know when I get the pic.

Thanks Sharon

Smile Welcome To Pt

I read that some were to about the can.My dog does well with voice commands, but my daughters dog sure could use that can..lol
    You will enjoy PT, great place ,people, and furfamily

Hi and welcome! That's a great idea about the can, I never heard that before. I may have to try that, Roscoe gets overly excited sometimes too.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoylue
    Hi Anna,

I have some pic of Lue on my phone, I will ask my daughter to show me how to send myself a e-mail with photos attached, if my phone can do that. I will find out this evening and maybe I can have some pis of him by tomorrow.

Thanks I will need that help posting thim, I'll let you know when I get the pic.

Thanks Sharon
    Sounds great! I can't wait to see him

Wecome BabyBoylue! I'm glad you found Pet talk. I think you will really like it here. Lue sounds like a gorgeous boy and I can't wait to see a picture of him. My name is Robin and those are my two girls in my signature below. Katie is an akita and Tori is a siberian husky. It is nice to meet you and I hope we hear more abot Lue.

Pics of Lue

I am sorry that I have not been on line, but I think I found out how to post pics of Lue. These two pics are of him when he was small. He is not that anymore I will send more this week. Thanks Anna for you help on how to post, I followed your instruction, I hope they come through.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Luthor.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	26097   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Luth.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	26098  

I'm glad I checked in today (and happy to see that you made it back to PT)!

Lue is gorgeous! It's great you figured out how to post some pictures of him, now hopefully you'll be able to share more when you get them

Welcome!!!
    OMG he's Beautiful!!!!!!
    I hope you stick around so we can see more pictures!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome