Thread: I didn't see anywhere else....

I didn't see anywhere else....

Hi, I've just joined this forum, I didn't really see any other topic to post this in, so I thought I'd say hello to everyone here!

Hello! !
    I'm a cat owner, I've got 6 wonderful babies (featured in my signature!)...

A very warm welcome to you and your beautiful furbabies, I hope you enjoy it here and soon feel part of the PT family, it is a wonderful place, offering so much, you just have to reach out and grab it with both hands, come by often and get to know everyone, the warmth here is amazing, I have been here coming up three years soon, and it has been the most gratifying experience for me personally, it has educated me, made me less judgemental, and open to other's opinions, and really is just a place to have a laugh, cry, a vent whatever takes your fancy, I am from the other side of the world , little place called New Zealand, and my two furbabies are below saying a big MIAOW to your furbabies.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hi and Welcome!!!! Your six babies are adorable!!!! Nice siggy too! I look forward to hearing about them and seeing lots of pictures.

My name is Lori and I have five cats. My two youngest are Rocky and Rumor who just turned one in Aug. I adopted them from another member here who has a home based cat rescue.

I hope you will enjoy it here.

From Decker with Love

WELCOME to PT!! Your 6 cuties are darling!! I love your signature...very nice.

I'm Kelly and I live with the five furballs you see in my signature.

Hope you enjoy Pet Talk. Its full of fun people that understand why we love our furkids so much!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Hi Silver, I am Laura and I have 4 cats, Chester, Amy, Giz and Samantha. I see you are going to fit right on in here. Come join us in Cat general sometime!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

6. I never post on in the cat boards.
    but i have 3 kittys myself.

you can check them out in my Caster Link in my siggy if you want.

and your cats really are adorable!

to Pet Talk!! I am Lut, and you can see my 3 cats in my signature
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Anna and I'm owned by the three trouble makers in my siggy

I don't have any cats, but I'd love to see yours!

I look forward to getting to know you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi!
    Welcome to PT!
    I am Sonia and I am the meowmie of Peppito.
    Your furbabies are lovely! You've found the right place to talk about them and post pictures!

Welcome to pettalk!! I'm sure you will love it here and make many new friends! My name is Monica and I am owned by my three furbutts. (featured in my signature) I don't have any cats but I am looking forward to seeing yours!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    Welcome to PT!!
    ~Tina~

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    welcome to pet talk! i have had pet cats in the past, and, i hope to again in the future, but, for now, i'm a dog owner. My name is kari and his name is finn. You can see his silly face in my signature! I love your kitties' names and they are all so pretty!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer