Thread: Willie

Willie

Willie, you're a cutie! What a great story about you and your sisiter and how great of your humans to rescue you both from shelters! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats, Willie! You are a handsome boy and sound like such a joy to have around. I'm wishing you a wonderful day and hope that your family spoils you like you should be

Enjoy your special day, Willie!

Congratulations Willie!

Just one look at your picture Willie and I can see why your family picked you to come home with them
    I know your getting a little older, but I'm sure you have many wonderful years left in that beautiful body of yours!
    Hope you have a fantastic day boy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Willie

What a handsome fellow you are.I would love to have you for myself. I know your family has to love you very much. You sound so special. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and to read such good things about you. Hope you and your family will have many more loving years together.
    LHCamry

Hi there, Willie!! What a handsome boy you are!! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Wondrous Willie - you are just the cutest, what a handsome man!! I loved hearing about your happy life with your family - the story of the puppyhood hosing down is tooo funny, it made me lol!! We salute ADORABLE AND CHERISHED WILLIE!!!!

I love that Jax....Wonderous Willie! Yes Willie, you are all that and so much more! Oh, what a rough start you had in life sweetheart! But thanks to your wonderful, caring, compassinate family, you were rescued from those horrors and blessed with a truly wonderful life, complete with human and furry siblings and all the love your heart could hold Nothing touches my heart more than the love of a beautiful senior like you, Willie. Thank you Willie for being such a loyal companion, protector and best friend to your family these many years! How lucky they are to have you in their lives! I wish for you many, many more happy years with your humans and Shadow and all your adoring fans! Congratulations to our most precious, EXTRA special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Willie! Hugs and kisses and wishes for a vrey happy day celebrating your "top dog" honors!

Hi Willie!!

Good afternoon to our very handsome Willie!! We were so excited to see where you were from early this morning but we just now have time to sit down and say hi to you. From Longwood Mr. Willie!! By golly, you're just down the road from us. Howdy neighbor! We remember all too well the fire at the Seminole County shelter. What a horrid event that was. We are taken aback with emotion to read that your family rescued you from there. God love them. We want to congratulate you on being our very special DOTD sweet and handsome Willie. We hope you and Shadow have the best fun today playing and celebrating all day and night. God Bless you Willie and Shadow's family for rescuing them. Happiness to all of you always!! You guys can come over and visit anytime. Get on I-4 and you'll be here in a flash

Love, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Willie,

I love your beautiful face sweet boy. It makes me so happy
    to meet you today and offer my congrats on your day of special
    honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. I'm so glad you have a special home
    now with wonderful people you appreciate just how special you are.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Willie, you are such a handsome dog! Your coat looks so soft, clean, and shiny. How on earth did you get your front legs into that position? It looks so uncomfortable, but you seem very content. Your humans have given you the wonderful life that all pets deserve. I hope you have many more happy and healthy years with the family who loves you so much.

Willie, you are simply handsome. Congratulations on being DOTD!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits