Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chocolatte

Chocolatte

Oh, I'm so excited I get to be the first to post to beautiful Chocolatte!

Chocolatte, what lovely markings you have ... and what an outgoing personality too. I loved the story of your great escape ... particularly the happy ending with treats and a new bed!

Congratulations in finding a wonderful forever home, and in being named COTD!

Catwoman

Oh Chocolatte what a beautiful Siamese princess you are But of course you already know that!!
    Fancy giving your Mummy and Daddy such a terrible scare! I know you didn't mean to upset them - but you know what humans are like
    Congratulations of being a wonderful Cat of the Day and hope you have a really spoilt day filled with treats and nose kisses xxxx
    I wonder if you are a good 'talker' too? Being Siamese I'll bet you are - so miaow - miaow - miaow ! to you.

Lynne

Chocolatte

Wowsah! You are BE-YOO-TEE-FUL! My Mocha Bean (A Meezer) also gave her Mommy & Daddy a scare. She is queen of the house now. I bet you are TOO! Congratulations on being COTD! May you get lotz of LOVE and Goodies today.

Chocolate you are BEAUOOOOOOTIFUL!!!! Such lovely markings and what a sweet face! Congrats on being COTD!!

ooooooooooooya - you are a chocolate point. Your markings are like my Spencer who is definately a chocolate point - soooooooooooobeautiful you are - I'm having an exciting day - you're making it more that way you beautiful girl. Congrats sweet baby on being such an stunning chocolate beauty COTD

I'm a Chocolatte lover!

Did my heart good to hear Chocolatte's wonderful survival story. I, unfortunately, lost my beautiful seal point, Maestro, we think to a cayote or a fox last fall. So treasure your little beauty! Siamese are a real joy - in fact, I'm not really sure they KNOW that they're cats! Every Siamese "owner" knows that it is really the human who is owned, not the cat! Happy days to you Chocolatte!

Lovely Chocolatte!!!!

What a beauty you are...you look just fab in your little bed!!! We all hope you won't go outside again - 100 degrees+++??? Please be more careful! It sounds like you have a wonderful home - so stay inside and enjoy being spoiled!!!

Congratulations on the great honor of being Cat of the Day today - you are just elegant!

Bari and the Pride

What a beautiful kitty you are! Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day and for making it back home! Bet you were really scared being outside for that many days and nights. You are lucky for sure!

Oh Chocolatte, I would have been heartsick until I found you. Four whole days out in that weather? I am sure that you were just as happy to be back home as your owners were to find you again.

What an absolute beauty you are!

LOL Chuck - always a Get Fuzzy laugh!!

Lynne

CHOCOLATTE!
    I'm so glad your adventure into the wild world ended happily. Please stay home and enjoy being spoiled. Congrats on being our beautiful Cat of the Day.

Oh, Baby!!!! You musn't ever give your mommy and daddy a fright like that ever again! How you ever survived your "great adventure" is a mystery for the ages! No more excursions into the wild!!! No, your rightful place is atop a pedestal, from which you may be praised and pampered, day and night!! My beautiful Chessa Bella (RB) was once missing in action for over a day. Being a strictly indoor cat, we too were at a loss as to where she could be. After calling in the firedept. to check the 100 degree plus attic/crawl space which had been opened recently by the electrician, she miraculously appeared! Seems she had been nesting in the lobster pot under the sink! Congratulations to you delightful, delectable, delicious Chocolatte, our very brave, very beautiful, very deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OH CHOCOLATTE,

I'm glad you found your way back to your loving
    humans. It's much to dangerous for a Beautiful
    Princess like you to be out & about unescourted
    Dear One. Congratulations & Good Wishes to you
    on your honor of being named CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long happy & totally spoiled life...

Dearest Chocolatte

How on earth did you escape? What a question! We know how ingenious are Siamese - they can melt into the shadows and slip out a door without anyone noticing.

Thank goodness you came home - I can just imagine how you mommy felt. My darling sealpoint siamese Kismet, went missing for 11 days. It turned out that she had been curious and went into someone's shed, only to be locked in by an unaware owner.

Enjoy all your treats and tributes, little darling.
    Regards
    Diane

Chocolatte luxury

Don't you just look the spoilt princess, lounging on your special bed! What a gorgeous, slinky soft kitty you are, Chocolatte. I'm so glad you found your way back home where you know you are loved & treasured. If only our cats could talk our language & tell us about their adventures!

X Tebaldi