Hi all,

I know I don't ask for prayers often, and I feel kind of guilty doing so...but I could really use some prayers right now!

Lately, as some of you know, we have been staying extremely busy, so much so, I am becoming very overwhelmed and stressed. School has been getting really tough, and I haven't been doing so well...it's been so hard to keep up with my studies too, and it feels like my brain can't hold anymore!! I really don't remember the last time I had some free time to myself either...I don't have time to write letters, e-mails, or anything really besides the activities we're doing, school, and homework. (even on weekends) I can't really find anything to cut out either; I mean, I don't do that much, but what I do, I do a lot of and am committed, if you know what I mean. I'm almost depressed at this point, and often cry about the smallest things since I'm so upset. And then this morning, my dad blew up at me for no particular reason and said a bunch of things like if I get bad grades or don't start shaping up, (whatever that means; I'm trying my hardest though and doing my best!) I'm going to get all activities taken away, like horseback riding, youth group, computer, even being allowed to go to friends' houses! I am just down and out about everything right now...

And then to top it off, yesterday as I sat down to eat a quick dinner (yes, I hardly have time to eat anymore) Blaze was laying on the floor and then he looked at me with the saddest, most depressed puppy-dog eyes ever!! I almost burst out crying, because it seemed like he was saying, "Hey Katie, why don't you play with me anymore? What about all those daily walks you used to take me on? Do you even love or care about me anymore??" That made me so upset all the more too, and I feel like such a horrible mom to my baby right now!!! -long sigh- Mom doesn't understand whatsoever about that either, 'cause when I mentioned something to her, she was like, "Huh? He's just a dog, and he'll be fine...don't worry!" I just wanted to scream, "He's not just a DOG, he's my best friend, and I'm neglecting him!!!"

Please just remember me right now...life is tough, and I feel like I'm in a deep, dark hole...and thanks for listening too, it wasn't easy to get all my unshared feelings out! Sorry to vent to you all too...I really hate bothering you guys...

~Katie~