Thread: humane society

humane society

i volenteer at a humane society. i am proud to announce my favorite dog, gaby, got adopted!! she is a terrier/basset mix. she broke her paw as a stray, and it healed worng, so now has to walk on her ankle the vet said she is used to it so he doesnt need to do surgery. if you want to see a picture of this girl, go to 'im excited!' on pet general. someone brang in a new mother and her newborn kittens and said "I didn't want the kittens, so here you go." and left. how cruel!! anyways, had a fun day

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

That's great that the dog got adopted. Hopefully, the new parents will keep you updated on their new "kid".

i wasnt told she got adopted, i just saw another dog was in her kennel. our humane society is no-kill (because it doesnt have a liscence) so she wasnt put to sleep. i could ask who got her on thursday.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

That is great that Gaby got adopted! Good for you for volunteering your time at the HS, it is so much fun and so rewarding. The only problem I have is trying not to take every single dog home with me

thanks! i know how yah feel! me and my mom are planning to get a longhaired dog in the spring. maybe a toy poodle mix or bichon mix. well a new dog came into the humane society and they say hes a bichon mix. (i think it looks like a shih tzu mix) i want to take it home sooo bad! but its 8 years old, and the ppl say it does not like dogs trying to jump and play with him. and i have a 14 month old pup at home. i hope he gets a home soon. his name is niles. he will be on petfinder.com soon! so if anyone is interested....

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Good for you!! Volunteering is so rewarding!! and congrats to Gaby!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

thank you so much! gaby was in the hs for longer then most dogs are, just because she walks weird with one foot. i think it is soooo fun working there and very rewarding, so anyone who wants to volenteer, do it!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*