• Yes

52 71.23%
  • No

21 28.77%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you drink milk?

Do you drink milk?

Do you drink milk?

I hate milk, I had a sip of sour milk two years ago and I haven't been able to drink it again.

I HATE milk. Bleck. I used to eat cereal with a fork because of it. Now I use a spoon but I habitually pour the milk off the spoon before I eat it.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I cannot drink whole milk, though. I can drink skim. I prefer soy, though. Whole milk is way too much, and, I always feel gross and fat and heavy after I've had a glass of it. Blech. I rarely drink a glass of milk just on it's own though, I use it in my oatmeal mostly. And, when I was eating cereal, I would use it in that as well.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I drink it once in a while but only skim milk. Everyone tells me its gross and tastes watered down but that is all I have ever drank so everything else tastes nasty to me

Quote Originally Posted by CagneyDog
    Do you drink milk?

I hate milk, I had a sip of sour milk two years ago and I haven't been able to drink it again.

It took me years before I could drink apple juice one time because of the same thing. I drank apple juice that had fermented, oh my gosh...it was the absolute worst! Like an oyster, that's what it felt like. Ugh. I will drink apple juice, now, though, but, it's been about five years since that happened.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I LOVE milk. I would die without it. I have 5 or 6 bowls of cereal a day, and I am always drinking glasses of milk. I probably have the healthiest bones on the face of the planet.
    I've been BOO'd!

I LOVE milk, I guess my whole family does. We go through milk so fast (usually a gallon every day, day and a half...6 people) that my parents restricted it to one glass at dinner and with breakfast. I went a month without it last summer, I missed it sooo much!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I don't like milk. It makes me feel gross after drinking it. So, that's a no.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

only when i have choclate or ceral but that is like once a month
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I love milk with chocolate or cereal, but I don't have any problem drinking it alone... I used to drink a lot of milk when I was little, so I think I have quite healthy bones...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

I never liked milk, the aftertaste it leaves in my mouth turned me against it. Now I find I am lactose intolerant anyway and people accept that a lot easier than me saying I don't like it... Sad thing is that now all the deserts I like with pudding is off limits to me now too...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I saw a site once that totally made me sick to my stomach about milk, and, it took me awhile before I had regular milk again. Soy milk is decent, though, and, it's not the mammary secretions of another species (ICK), so, I can drink it without feeling gross. I also read somewhere (and, I wish I could remember where!) that the asian culture (or maybe it was more specific) doesn't drink a lot of milk, and, they don't have problems with weak bones or osteoporosis (don't know if that's spelled that correctly). I don't know, though...dang it, I wish I could remember the source of that info. Darn.

I love milk, but it has to be cold and fresh. I have it every day with my cereal, and I have a glass with my lunch.

I don't like the fattest kind anymore, but I really hate skimmed milk, would rather drink a glass of water!

Some are allergic to milk.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I do, I like 2% and can't drink anything lower because it tastes watery to me. theres nothing better than some milk and cookies!

facebook

I won't go out of my way to drink milk, but I can if I have to. I hate skim and whole, but I can tolerate 1% or 2% - even better if it's chocolate. The only time I will purposely drink milk is when I am having a piece of chocolate cake or homemade chocolate chip cookies. Otherwise, I do my best to avoid it... which has really pissed off my husband since I got pregnant.