Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for me

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by K9soul
    Honestly, I am not sure where I'd be at without the strength some of you have helped me to find.
    Jess, you said it all right there. If you didn't have the strength in you to begin with, no amount of love from anyone is going to implant it. You are a strong personk, even if you are vulnerable right now. The fact that you can articulate that shows strength lacking in many people. If it takes a hundred of us to keep telling you it's there, and, to help you pull from your inner strength, you know we'll keep on it. I'm glad that you were able to post, Jess. Thank you. Kari
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I know you will make it through this difficult time.
    Hugs

Again Jess, we're still here for you whenever you need us. Just make sure you come in and let us know how you're doing when you feel like it. You're always in my thoughts and prayers. Terry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

We are here whenever you need us Jess! You will be in my prayers and will be thinking about you! {{HUGS}}
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

After many many years of marriage - I found one day that I had been turned upside down and dropped on my head. I don't know how else to express it.
    It was so horrific and painful. But I lived - I picked myself up - took care of the horrible bruise - and went forward with my life.

I say these few things because I want you to know that I truly do understand.

You have more than my prayers................and if I can help you - I would be happy to send you my email address.

God be with you now!!

Jess, I just thought I'd let you know I am still thinking of you. *hugs*

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Jessica...I'm sorry I have not been as active on PT as I would like to be and am just now reading your reply.

I wish I could offer some advice but you see, I've never been married. I have had a long term relationship that broke up in 1987 and that was painful enough and I've remained single since then.

Sending more {{{hugs}}} and prayers your way. With the love and support of all PT'ers and God, you will get through this.

xoxo
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I am praying

Poor Jessica I am new to the Board but i am willing to make new Friends and what a way to Start I will keep you in my prayers. You can write to me and email me too at [email protected] wish to here from you Bye.
    Moving to OK, hope to get a Bunny..my paws are crossed!!!!!

Me n Samson

Jess,
    You are still in my thoughts and prayers.
    No matter what, we will ALWAYS be here for you ....{{hugs}}}
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Jess, I'm sorry for my late reply. It breaks my heart that you're going through such a difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I've been Boooo'd!

It's hard to know what to say other than thank you. I wish there were more words in the English language to express gratitude, I hate having to say the same phrase now that I'd say if someone picked up something I dropped and handed it to me! Just know that your thoughts, prayers, words of comfort and support, are lending me strength and spirit, day by day. I know God is speaking to me through all of you.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Good to see you, Jessica.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Good to see you Wish I had something better to say than "I hope your doing alright", but at the moment that's all I have.
    Just know that if you ever need an ear to bend, I'm here.
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know its really hard to deal with! My husband and I had major problems a few years ago. In fact, I moved out and was on my own for over a year. It was heartbreaking and so stressfull. You are such a sweet, sweet lady you deserve only the best!! You are still in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Just hang on in there Sweetie, with the love and support here from your PT friends, we will help you through this, heartache is one of the most awful feelings in the world, just know we care about you and are thinking of you and hoping that all will be well in the end. HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️