Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dodi

Dodi

What a purrfect orange baby!! Dodi you are so lucky to be with the bestest Mummy in the world. Doesn't she care and love you very much? You look so huggable and I'd love to be headbutted by you - nose kisses coming over the miles xxx.

So pleased you have such an important job as holding down the sofa AND that you take the job so seriously My three hold our bed down beautifully!!

Have a wonderful day Dodi and seeing as NO treats are allowed how about much loving and cuddles instead. Congrats., on being a wonderful start to the week - a well deserved COTD. xx

Lynne

Dodi Dodi Dodi

Oh Dodi, what can I say? You are just the purrfect cat it seems. I would like to invite you to come to my house to teach my cats some manners. You are just a "10" in the cat world. Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day! I WANT YOU! You are truly a loved cat and wonderful to your family!

Dodi I am just in love with your picture! Your human is quite the photographer and has captured you in all of your majesty and then was nice enough to share you with us. I am a pushover for you orange boys! How nice that you are a good traveling companion. My Trevor only gets to go on outings to the vet and he raises quite a ruckus in his carrier. Congratulations Dodi and have a wonderful day today reigning as today's top cat!

Hi Dodi! Wow, who could EVER ask for anything more in a kitty?? Not only are you beautiful (may I use that word, dear boy?) but I don't believe I have ever met a kitty so loyal, devoted and well mannered! What a lucky human!! And how EXTRA special that you not only love playing kitty co-pilot, traveling about with your Mom, (when snoozing, I guess you turn on your "autopilot??") but you actually love baths!! You should be awarded a special honor for that alone!! What a boy!!! Congratulations to you Dodi. I love EVERYTHING about you; those pale blue/green eyes are especially exquisite!! Three cheers for Dodi, our most handsome, loving and DESERVING Cat of the Day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    ...but you actually love baths!!
    Dodi! Not only do you love baths, but you WAIT to be vacuumed!!?!!?! Now that is a special cat! I believe you are the first kitty that I've ever heard of that likes the vacuum cleaner.

Have a great day today, Dodi, and Tubby and Peanut send special nose kisses.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh, Dodi ... you made my heart melt this AM!

What a wonderful glamour shot of you in the flowerbed! And I just love the one of you sleeping ... your little tuft of tummy hair is just BEGGING for some scritchens!

Have a great day, enjoying your status of COTD!

Catwoman

GORGEOUS DODI

You are simply the perfect kitty and I LOVE you !!!
    I'm making you my screensaver so that I can admire
    that precious face all day & maybe tomorrow as well.
    Congratulations little red haired boy on being chosen
    as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!

WHAT A BOY!
    My boys run and hide when they see me getting out the 'suck-em-up' (vacuum). You are not only handsome but brave. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day. Hope you get extra cuddles today because you are so special.

DODI

What an adorable face you have there Dodi. You look like the stray cat that i feed every night. Congratulations on being the
    Cat of the Day. Lots of hugs and kisses for you dear boy.

Dodi, you are beautiful and sweet and special. Congratulations on your special day and on having the marvelous sense to select a wonderful loving forever home. Best wishes, and tons of scritchies to a very special boy. Love you, sweetheart!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

There's a fella that really deserved to have a nice home, and it's good to see that he's had one. Good luck, Dodi.

Dear Dodi

What a gorgeous & special kitty you are. I would love to give you lots of cuddles but I'm sure your human will be seeing to that. I wish my baby wasn't scared of the vacuum cleaner - it would make it much easier when she moults. My aunt's cat loved the feel of the vacuum cleaner too, but I'm sure kitties in the Vacuum Club are very rare indeed.

Thank you for sharing your life story with us.

X Tebaldi

All kitties deserve a happy home, and Dodi knew he'd found his when he spied the right human! What a sweet, sweet cat -- and not scared off by the vacuum cleaner either!!

Stump and Emmett send headbumps (their favorite thing) up north to you, Dodi! Have a wonderful day!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

I can tell Dodi is a very special cat. He reminds me of our Frederick who died a year ago. Frederick was 24 pounds and not fat. He wore a spiked collar but was very friendly. He loved to work a crowd at a party for handouts.
    Charlie

A glow - and a pain - in the heart

The pictures of Dodi bring both a glow and a pain to my heart, for he reminds me of the good and wonderful cat, the late Thunder Paws (who would have nothing to do with vacuum cleaners). May Dodi have a long and prosperous life, filled always with the roar and suction of the vacuum cleaner.