Thread: please help

please help

Hi

I wish someone could help with this..I wanted a koala but now I know there's no way of getting one... I want to buy a pet animal other than a dog, cat, bird, turtle, rabbit, mouse, hamster, snake. I had a dog but it died and my mother won't let me have another one. I want an animal that can stay inside the house and not hard to buy? Thank you

An exotic animal is going to be hard to buy and harder to take care of. Not to mention its cruel to take an animal out of its environment. I don't know much about the animal market where you live but maybe you should look into buying or rescuing an exotic breed of cat. This might satisfy your sense of having an uncommon pet while still providing an animal you can properly care for.

There are lots of exotic looking domestic cats
    Last edited by IRescue452; 09-29-2005 at 10:02 AM.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

do you like creepy crawlies?

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

well it depends where you live and how much time and effort you want to spend on the animal but if you want an "exotic" and you really will take care of them propperly then I would suggest a domestic skunk (a LOT of care and time), hedgehog, or chinchilla (they need cool temps) I have a dwarf rabbit who satisfies my small animal needs, but now I want MORE! I think a lot of shelters have bengal cats, which are part asian fishing cat. They are a VERY popular breed.

Niņo & Eliza

no comment ...well maybe one dont get a exotic unless you have tons of land where you can build a HUGE i mean HUGE habitat and tons of money plus youd have to do tons of reaserch i highly advise against it epescially if your still living with your mum wich means our a kid and probly dont know what your doing or getting into try get your mum to let you have a DOMESTIC animal if she dosent let you then dont get a animal at all
    oh and judging by your koala stament you dont do reaserch cuz you obviously didnt know that there HIGHLY agressive...thats my comment
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

UNLESS its a creppy crawly like vinjashira said
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

well, I think the animals I mentioned qualify as exotic and they make fine pets. (Skunks are VERY high mantinentce though)

Niņo & Eliza