Thread: Has anyone ever been...

Has anyone ever been...

to the International Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, New Mexico?

As you can see from one of my tickers, I'm going on vacation back home to the lovely Land of Enchantment. One of the things going on at the time is the Balloon Fiesta . I am so excited to go because the fiesta is always around my birthday, but moreso this year because I can take our new digital camera and get lots of great pics!

My mom is also having a baby shower for me, so this is just going to be a great trip. We leave at the butt crack of dawn on Friday and will be gone for a week. Of course, I'll have lots of pictures to share upon my return.

But in the meantime, I thought I'd see if anyone else has seen 1,000+ hot air balloons up in the sky at the same time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Looks like fun! I didn't know that hot-air balloons could be in so many different shapes. Have a good time on your trip, and yes pictures would be appreciated. Where is Maggy going to be during your trip? I'll take her (hehehe).

Has anyone ever been

No I have not been to the one in New Mexico.. However went to one long time ago in Tx & it was a lot of fun.. Oh be sure to ride in a Hot-Air Balloon & that is a blast..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Originally posted by Ginger's Mom
    Where is Maggy going to be during your trip? I'll take her (hehehe).
    She's going to stay with my mother-in-law. I wish you were closer, though, I'm sure you would take very good care of my baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes