Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squishy

Squishy what a beautiful Calico girl you are! Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Squishy, you are total purrrrfection - what a gorgeous girl you are - just look at those colors! I think we have all fallen in love with you today! You are indeed a very special - extremely beautiful Cat of the Day! So glad you are so loved and appreciated!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm - please help! Many orphaned cats, dogs and other pets need foster homes and help in finding their families!!!

Oh Squishy! You are one breathtakingly beautiful girl, sweetheart! What stunning coloring and markings and that sweet expression, irresistible! How I'd love to find you lurking in the bottom of my laundry basket! I'd be honored to be on the receiving end of a Squishy love ambush! I hope you're have a devilishly good time celebrating your MUCH deserved Cat of the Day honors with your proud people! Congratulations to you precious Squishy! Here's an extra squish and kiss for you on your special day!

What a cutie. Maybe she needs a brother or sister to stare at up close? Good luck.

Hi there, Squishy!! What a stunning girl you are!! Enjoy your special day, honey!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Squishy, you have beautiful large patches of color in your calico coat. You are an adorable girl! Those neighbor cats are staring at you in amazement of your beauty. You picked the perfect family because they love you very much. Long, healthy, and happy life to you sweet Squishy!

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words about our wonderful kitty! We were so happy to see her picture on the webiste, and to show it to everyone! She is such a wonderful cat, we truly enjoy her company and she brings much laughter and love into our little house!

We found Squishy in an advertisement in the paper. We called right away and went to pick her up soon there after. Her owner loved her very much, but she was terrified that her roommates dog was going to kill Squishy. Squishy grew up with a nice dog and therefore isn't afraid of them. She wouldn't run away when the other dog was chasing her! We were happy to take Squishy to a safer home.

Squishy is a very friendly cat, all of our neighbors just love her. If they leave the door open, she will walk right in like she owns the place. One of our neighbors woke up from a nap on the couch to find her snoozing away with him! Overall Squishy is a very loving, affectionate cat, with a wild rebellious streak. We look forward to many years with Squishy!!